WC4 3d acceleration?

!

Anyway, I sent a little email to the company to ask for the source code. I know it's useless but I will have done my contribution to our objective!

You don't want simply to handdle this challenge? It's ok. It's your right. But wouldn't you like to see the WC games improved just for the fun of doing it?

What is encrypted can surely be crack by a way or another. One day, I'll learn in a programmation class how to program and WC will surely be in my list of practise!

i just finished wc4 for the first time yesterday and i thought it was great plus my joystick works perfectly fine wc4 for win

no i can aim accurately i have a Sidewinder Precision Pro and it has an option to emulate the thrustmaster so i just turn that on then it works fine without it on its so meesed up

Why would you care about origin by saying it's illegal when they even didn't think about the Wing Commander sery for a long time. You think it's correct to decompile Windows but not an old old game like WC4 for improving it.

no i didnt use the stuff from windows i just wanted to see if it would work so i could say to my friends i decompiled windows i deleted the code as soon as i new it worked

Well I've got a 3d pro (and a precision pro that came with this PC for righties only) and I have to say NO WAY!
I've run WCIV '95 with 4 different joysticks and on a P90, P200, P266, P300, P400 and my P500 4 different joysticks, 6 different machines and the problem with the joystick deadzone has always been there. Just try putting your joystick over something small in the distance and try to line up with it and see how hard it is. Now try it in Prophecy or Starlancer.
Oh and you can't decompile windows, if you could there wouldn't have been all that fuss about hackers having access to microsoft and stealing the source.

for the precision pro u have to make your own profile for wc4 and tell it to emulate the thrustmaster and about windows i didnt decompile the entire thing cause u cant i just decompiled a few parts like explorer

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Well, there are quite a few reasons *not* to release the source code... among them...

- You're *giving* your secret information to your competitors... releasing the WC sourecode means that anyone wanting to make a space-sim game can just copy the AI routines, for example.
- You have to pay to host it online -- and there's no intrinsic return in costs to this.

Yet, look at the wonderful work of the creators of Counterstrike!!! Valve Studios were so impressed by their masterpiece, that they offered them a job on the next Half-Life... :)

All that, because the source code was open...
Counterstrike would have never seen the day otherwise...

counterstrike is lame its not anywhere near realistic its full of cheaters and all the lamos who dont know crap think its 100% realistic

Back