WC SO download, where?

When Origin asked what I expected to be improved upon for the next game, they only gave me 4 options; I chose "documentation".
smile.gif

------------------
You know what? Here, bottle's on me.
My own humble site, this link works
A fan's way to preserve Wing Commander's future-the WCESCRP

[This message has been edited by Death's Head (edited April 26, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mad Hatter said:
Don`t assume everybody who visits this chat zone has every copy of every WC game.
No one is assuming that. But it's not fair to complain about the company just because you don't have the game. It's not their fault that you didn't get it.
Look everybody, not everyone who plays Wing Commander is a such a dedicated fan as most of you are, and not everyone will buy a "gold" product after already having the original. I don`t buy a lot of games as it is, and if I did buy one, you can imagine it must be either a special occasion, or a special game.
I wasn't even a WC fan when I bought PG (well, the only game I had was Prophecy, and I didn't know much about the universe), but when I learned about SO when I got on the net in school I run out and got it as quickly as I could. Cost me 40$, but I got a grate game.
Quarto says: Earthworm: The KS manual should, in theory, only have those errors that appeared in the original manuals. But it has many, many new ones. Origin's attempt to add new stuff to an old product would normally be quite commendable, but I don't think anybody wanted more errors...
Well, aside from the stats of the ships there aren't that many errors. At least not very important ones.

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited April 26, 2000).]

It's a long story.... It started in Vietnam when I was captured and sent to a POW camp............. <<4 hourst later Earthworm finaly finishes his cool story>> So see DH, now you know how it tastes. In tomorrows episode, the TALE OF WHO DROPED A NUKE BOMB ON Death's Head HOME.

They should give 'em their own show
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

I always thought that DH and EW were animated. Now I have proof.
cool.gif

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

[This message has been edited by Meson (edited April 29, 2000).]

Back