The moments when you were disappointed

As I said dont you think that their Confed Friends (before WC4) gave them the CLoaking tech ?

I think that every Confed Tech was given to the BW cause they where in the middle of the Kilrathi war!!

So by the end of the war,whatever Confed Develped,BW should have it !or not....... ?

Oh, I highly doubt that all of the newest and most advanced Confederation technology would've been shared with the Border Worlds. They probably would've given them just enough to survive. After all, the high tensions between the two that came about in The Price of Freedom should've displayed their feelings for each other.

Hmm.....maybe you are right WildWeasel.The Border Worlds were Expendable or something for Confed ? They didnt care much about them huh ? But they are humans as well !
Damn.....

I don't know if Confed quite felt that the Border Worlds were expendable, but they certainly had low opinions of them. They were almost seen as a lower level of society.

Maybe Confed felt the Border Worlds were like a Small Colony, Not too important to check up on. It's a thought

Maybe....."You Border Worlder Low-Life" "The Border Worlders? Barbarians most of them".These are during the "war" and the second from Paulsen (Bastard!!) , but maybe that was the general opinion about them !

Originally posted by BlueClaw
Were we ever told how the Kilrathi cloak works? Do Strakha utilize that rare crystal Pliers mentioned too?
This is indeed implied, since the Kilrathi techs show Pliers how to "get some extra charges" out of the crystals. However, we also know that the Shok'lar's cloak uses power out of the ship's gun capacitator. The problem is, this is the only Kilrathi cloaking ship that we actually get to play, so while my first guess would be that its cloak is different to that on a Strakha, we can't really be sure. There might be some evidence in the books though, since we get to see more Strakha there.

IIRC the Shoklar (Armada) uses your gun pool energy, when you use it all the ship uncloack and you can be cloacked for half a minute not more.

The Shok'lar is featured in Wing Commander: Armada. We know that it uses gun capacitor energy because we can actually fly it.

Yes ,I know I ve Armada, I just misunderstood something.

DELETE MY PREVIOUS POST MODs...

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Kilrathi and Confederation cloaking technologies were developed separately. What makes you think that there's any relation between the two? I see no reason to assume that the Kilrathi's cloak is superior.

In Fleet Action, Palidin used captured Kilrathi Stealth technology. Since I can't recall any Confed Stealth/Cloak tech before that, I would assume that before letting Palidin and Hunter run off with it, the Confed eggheads would at least take a look at it. therefore, Confed Stealth/Cloaking could be based on Kilrathi Stealth/Cloaking

Hey yeah, I noticed that too. Even the Super Nintendo had detailed cockpits for the diffirent fighters. Hell, even the old Nintentdo game Air Combat had detailed cockpits.

Back