Territorial matters

"I am not a crook." Wait, wrong ape.
smile.gif

---------
You might be a redneck if...The dog catcher calls for a backup unit when he visits your house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't it be something if the bugs came back and deystroyed Earth, then they would be mining Terrathium. LOL

They might even find concentrations of Kryptonite.

Whatever it might be you would find many compounds formed with all the chemicals we have here.

Groan, groan, groan...

Just because something has 'ium' on it doesn't mean it's an element, boys.

As for the Devereaux, twas a *research* vessel (a planetological research vessel
smile.gif
), not a commercial mining craft.

The Kilrathi 'Assembly of Clans' is what we (Confed) recognize as the government of the former Kilrathi Empire, although they're currently in a 5-way civil war to detemine the new imperial clan. The Treaty of Torgo let them keep their original systems (and apparently returned ones we'd captured), but it required that they relinquish planets taken from us by them. *Presumably* races like the Varni were also freed.

As for Pasqual... *groan*, just because Melek went there in 2673 does not a governmental seat make (G) We don't even know if Melek was still Chancellor in '73.

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
( loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

How are we suposed to know?
biggrin.gif
Probably not, that ship was rather small, and from all we could see it didn't look like it had any.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Here are a few...

Pandamonium
Iradium
Sodium
Magnesuim
Selenium
Vanadium
Potasium
Chronium

--------------
You might be a redneck if...You pick your teeth from a catalog.

Exactly...

Plus, think about it... Kilrantium *can't* very well be a new element and exist in nature in your average everyday asteroid field.

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
( loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

Deadman: Pray tell, why do you think Sodium, Magnesium, and Potassium aren't elements? Someone wasn't paying attention in Chemistry class
wink.gif

The only REAL elements are Air, Fire and Water
biggrin.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

And WC!
biggrin.gif
Let's not forget that all things are in a way made up of Wing Commander in some way.
smile.gif
All roads lead to Wing Commander.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Vanadium, Selenium, Iridium and Chromium are all elements too.. (and Iradium and Chronium aren't words..).

Chris: I thought they were, but I wasn't sure, so I decided against the potential of making myself look stupid
smile.gif
. It's been years since I've had a Chemistry class... And that does not sadden me...

Acually Chronium IS a word. The definition is...A blue-white metallic element found naturally only in combination and used especially in alloys and in electroplating

Quarto: I didn't pay attention to chemestry class. I just got the words off a bottle of vidamins.
wink.gif
Iradium is also a word, I just spelled it wrong. Is is normally asoiated with radiation.

-----------
You might be a redneck if...You refer to the time you won a free case of oil as the "day my ship came in."

[This message has been edited by Deadman (edited February 10, 2000).]

Back