Territorial matters

All right, Steampunk. Prepare to receive comm package. It's the best I could do on such short notice
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for (*drum roll*): "No Regret's useless fact o' the day"!

Earthworms are male and female at the same time. They reproduce in a "69" position.

------------------
The time is near.
There are lots days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Um, I'm not realy into that kind of things. Though I realy had fun at school today.
biggrin.gif

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

The price of topic drift is eternal drifting...

I know that didn't make sense
smile.gif
. I just felt like saying that
wink.gif
. Oh, and let's not get into another discussion of topic drift... Topic drift is such a boring subject. Just drift along now...

It really depends on which weird group you ask... some had smoke in there too...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Sorry... wasn't paying attention and didn't say everything I should have... I was responding to

TC, you forget EARTH.

On the bottom of page 1... I just noticed it but I forgot to say what I was refering to in my message
biggrin.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Oh, no. Free it most certainly ain't. After all, when you drift, do you not lose the original topic?

That I'd like to see.

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

I would too... If it were natural topic drift that is... I hate it when people attempt to force you back onto the original topic.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Actually, the "Cloaking in WCP" subject went through the process of drifting and then reverted back to cloaking in WCP. Isn't that shocking? But of course, drifting resumed, and soon enough we were discussing Pliers and his cloaking device...

Wich will hopefully unleash it's full horrors again when it picks up speed again
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Back