Stop the madness.... Please!!

Quarto said:
Ah, neat.
smile.gif
So you can have two announcements displayed at once.
Actually, you can't. I had to edit the board code.

Last edited:
I don`t know. I don`t think it draws the average stupid newbie`s attention enough.
But I guess that`s the best we can do without having people take an IQ test as part of their registration procedure. Now wait, there`s an idea.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck getting it implemented. I suggested it once, but nobody liked the idea
wink.gif

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

I GOT IT!!

Devise some sort of test that Newbies have to pass before they are allowed in. Test them on general WC knowledge, and some other stuff. If they pass, they can join, if not, well that keeps the annoying jacks outta here.

Perhaps?

-=DeltaKiller=-

That won't work because it will keep the honest newbies out too. The list of Qs would have to be carefully chosen as to keep nonWC players out yet let real fans in.

This just seems more trouble than its worth though.
smile.gif

Yeah, DH is right. Making a test like that would be nearly imposible. There are many people who played very little of the games, or read the books. And even the people that know about the universe can turn out to be assholes, so there's really no point in doing that.

Hey Kris, did you do something to those announcements that makes them always stay marked as "new"?
smile.gif

Back