Some one should...

Request-could you settle down when you do those quotes-it's not so easy to tell what you're quoting and who, sometimes I have to read it more than once to figuire out what your getting at.
Ok.
Oh... uh... sorry
smile.gif

In an Epee, you don't need to fly like Bear to be killed by your wingmen. They have the unfortunate tendency to fire through you.

Last edited by a moderator:
None taken DH.
cool.gif

Death's Head said:
He's some incompetant General that reminds me of Rear Admiral Bonderevski, and I already pointed out who he was. Do you want his biography? My point was that even if he is an Admiral, it doesn't make him a hero, much less a fair commander.

I can't stand the character Bear.
smile.gif

He he, I don't mean he's a hero because he's an Admiral, but he did do helluva lot of good things in his carear. He's one of my favorite characters.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited March 17, 2000).]

Burnside was a Union general that basically got kicked out of the Union Army after failing big time at Fredericksburg (1862) and the Battle of the Crater (1864). He became a govenor of Rhode Island afterward, just in case anyone cares.

Don't see how old sideburns here reminds you of Jason Bondarevsky, Death's Head...

I, as well, like Bear. He was more interesting than Blair (at least in the books, I didn't like Bear in SO1).

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Alright Earthworm
biggrin.gif

Dralthi, it's just too much to explain here in depth. But because they seem alike to me doesn't mean they would to you.

And you don't have to like Blair any more than I have to like Bear.

worm.JPG

You're either and Earthworm or an eagle.
cool.gif

Hey, it's March 18th. Happy V-E Day!
cool.gif
grin.gif
cool.gif

Other than that, all I've got to say is...
Blair's better than Bear, so there.
And that must be true, because it even rhymes
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Quarto (edited March 18, 2000).]

Bear's better than Blair also rhymes Quarto.
smile.gif
I don't think that Bear is better, but he does come close.
biggrin.gif

I thought I seen one of those before, I don't think it was here, but someplace I see a BoT pic.

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Striking a man down with your blade is clean and honorable. Shooting him in the back from the darkness of an alley and hurrying to blame it on another was something else altogether.--Darth Vader

you mean the FA cover? I don't think that's to realistic, I mean it looks like the Earth has full-size solar flares for one thing, and I don't know where the idea for those things that are supposed to be ships came from.
spin.gif

Death's Head said:
you mean the FA cover? I don't think that's to realistic, I mean it looks like the Earth has full-size solar flares for one thing, and I don't know where the idea for those things that are supposed to be ships came from.
spin.gif

No, it wasn't the cover, because I don't have, nor have even seen FA. It was on the internet. Not sure where.

------------------
Striking a man down with your blade is clean and honorable. Shooting him in the back from the darkness of an alley and hurrying to blame it on another was something else altogether.--Darth Vader

Death's Head said:

Dralthi5, it's just too much to explain here in depth. But because they seem alike to me doesn't mean they would to you.

Fair enough, Death's Head. And I do like Blair, just not in the novels.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

All I can remember was some killer looking, textured space that reminded me of WCP, only better, and hundreds, if not thousands of fighters, plus hundreds of capships, etc. There was just a hair of a planet in it too, I'm not sure which it was.

------------------
Administrator: UBW 5th Fleet

If someone ever gets around to making a Battle of Terra, I want to see just what was meant by "Radar filled with red and blue..." and I REALLY want to see all the little yellowish IFF missile dots streaking toward both sides!

smile.gif

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we riffle through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

[This message has been edited by Anagram (edited March 24, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Anagram (edited March 24, 2000).]

Death's Head: *L* Seriously...

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we riffle through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

It's "Maestro if you die can we PICK through

Hey a radar display showing that would have to take a lot of lining up with the ships and missiles in the picture.

If we had a few guys with the ship models and a capable viewer, we could make the ships at different distances and angles. Anyone got the Kilrathi capship models? LWO could be used to make missile and gun lighting, engine glows, ect.

You wouldnt need to align anything. You'd have a single big red blob on one side, a big blue blob on the other, and a mixed field of red and blue in the center for the fighters. No clear space. And that's just the beginning. At the height it would be even easier... just drop red and blue dots randomly until the entire thing is covered.

Back