Sequel to prophecy. When, where, how?

Don't forget that if the alien...er... enemy team member still has some time units...er... just time when he finishes his turn... he'll have time to react and take a Snap(sp?) Shot...er...potshot at you even before you take one at him. ;)

Oh that happened to me so many times...:eek:

[Edited by klaus on 11-28-2000 at 15:37]

The Pain of Paintball

I've been hit in the back of the head, on the forehead (between the face-guard an helmet... twice in one day), in the spine, tedon in the back of the leg, the back of the neck, the hand and in the foot from under 30 cms or so away ( a friend thought it was 'funny')

Yet I keep going back...

TC

That's why you must sneak around them, and hope that your teammates are still keeping the bugger busy when you get there, Klaus :).

Then you go back to the dropship, swear they'll never take you alive, and make the slimy bastards pay :).

...That is to say, you hide behind a tree :).

Pfft... you have to make crazy runs for the glory at that point. Its where a large amount of my pain has come from. But its surprising how well it works when you really don't care if you get hurt (I really don't). Just run straight at them firing constantly. It scares the hell out of quite a few people.

TC

I tried that once in a capture-the-flag situation, but the bastards got me just before I reached the flag... they gunned me down in cold blood :(.

In case that was to cryptic I was answering the thread. The success thing is about the success of Half-life wc projects. Only one and that's had problems.

Back