Old Vs New

Too right. Just as KrisV (and possibly Crid?) seems to be the only admin with the original Space Marshal rank. Almost as if it's a special 'club' in itself just because everyone else (who is able) has chosen a custom rank. :)

I don't have anything to add to my fellow Major Generals. Except maybe that I probably couldn't decide what sort of insignia I'd choose. :)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
I don't have anything to add to my fellow Major Generals. Except maybe that I probably couldn't decide what sort of insignia I'd choose. :)
How about a nice Kilrathi insignia? :) You'd look good dressed as a kat... :D

I'm not TOO horrible... I use a lot of strafing runs and barrel rolls. I get chewed up in a bomber though, regardless of the game...

I prefer the straight in, full speed head on attack approach myself, a bit of roll here and there, and zip right past the target and flip a 180 as they pass, stick to the six and let em have it! Good luck shaking me! ;)

RFB
The Anomalies Network TEM forum moderator

You all should listen better to your WCP simulator...
That's right, it's only a simulator. ;)

Originally posted by Manic
I get chewed up in a bomber though, regardless of the game...
I only sometimes have that problem in WCP, the Broadsword was a terrific bomber, IMHO. Plus I almost always flew the Avenger in WC4, but I just like heavier ships, anyway.

Originally posted by RFBurns
I prefer the straight in, full speed head on attack approach myself, a bit of roll here and there, and zip right past the target and flip a 180 as they pass, stick to the six and let em have it!
Eh, that's pretty much what happens in multiplayer space combat, isn't it? :)

Yeah but a simulator aimed at simulating as realistically as possible. :p ;)

About multiplayer space combat: That's what my experience was too, especially if you play only one-on-one. But the more players you have the better it gets (i.e. more diversified flying) IMO.

Yeah but a simulator aimed at simulating as realistically as possible. :-p ;-)
Except that if you die in the simulator, your fur doesn't turn into a ball of fire... :p :D

Back