New 3D Thread

Wasn't it painted after the attack? If so, I could have, during the campaign, two models, one for the missions before the Kilrah sector without the motto, and one for the escape with the motto.
Aye, if that is within the realm of possibility that would be an incredibly awesome touch.

I'll see if I can take the time to get my Tarawa liveried fighters, the Marine Assault Landing Craft, Marine Assault Transport, and the Venture packaged up, if you want to use them!

Guess I better get started on that bloody Gilgamesh... :)

I'll see if I can take the time to get my Tarawa liveried fighters, the Marine Assault Landing Craft, Marine Assault Transport, and the Venture packaged up, if you want to use them!

Guess I better get started on that bloody Gilgamesh... :)
Hell yeah, this would be awesome! I will try to build a special map for the Vukar Tag initial assault during the campaign, to take place inside the atmosphere. The Saga team made a gorgeous atmospheric background that could probably be reused for the landing. Though don't worry, I still have one hell of a lot of work before I can reach that point, most importantly reworking most if not all the currently used models to use the engine's capability even further.

Good news!

I finally got the Ferret working in WC Saga. Looks like the problem was that the model had too many polygons.

I will try to convert all the models to working with WC Saga, starting with all the WC1 ships.

The Hornet is missing from the Terran Models pack. Is there any chance of getting a download link?

Attachments

• KlavsFerret.jpg
    KlavsFerret.jpg
    871.7 KB · Views: 211
That's awesome! I'll try to get the hornet and new rapier and raptor uploaded eventually. Just a bit swamped with real life at the moment. Can't wait to do a hard burn in these ships for real! Amazing work!

Just a bit swamped with real life at the moment.

*Looks at posts this year*

You jest! :p

You say you're really busy with real life but you still seem to find time to do all that you've done. The Tarawa, the Sevastopol, that sweetly polished Concordia, and your Caernarvon flyby vid among other projects still getting cranked out.

If this is you super-busy IRL I wonder what kind of output you have when you get a long break. :confused:

That's awesome! I'll try to get the hornet and new rapier and raptor uploaded eventually. Just a bit swamped with real life at the moment. Can't wait to do a hard burn in these ships for real! Amazing work!

Thanks! I'm working on the Scimitar now. It takes quite some time to reduce the polycount on the models. I notice that you use multiple parts that clip together to make each model if in future releases you could keep the parts separate it would greatly speed up the conversion process. No worries if you can't I know how busy life can get. I have the original raptor released with the model pack so no rush there.

Thanks for the support!

Health comes first man. You take care of yourself.

On the bright side I now have the Scimitar and Rapier imported.

I tried the Raptor but the UV maps are missing. I will wait for the Hornet and the Raptor when you are able to upload them.

Until then I have plenty of Kilrathi fighters to import ;-)

I had a quick look at the Raptor. The UV maps work in blender. I finished the Salthi and should have the Dralthi done within a day. I'll get started on the Raptor after that.

Get well soon!

Back