Idea

Ahhhhhhh... ceci explique cela....

I always thought that Spirit's fighter had been hit by a flak gun shot or something, FROM the Kilrathi Space station...

You can call me a moron, but the real explanation is that I couln't read English very well when I played the game... :)

When she dies all that's known is that there was an explosion in her ship that kills her gunner. It seems a little suspisious, considering the bombs that have been used earlier. I think Jazz mentions killing her later on though [not sure,it's been a long time since I've played wc2].

Ah ok... :)

BTW, it's funny I mentioned some people might call me moron, because Spirit's turret gunner is actually called Meron...

Ok whatever, it's not funny at all... :p

Yes, Jazz sabotaged Spirit's fighter -- he admits this later in the game. He was also the one e-mailing her to tell her that Philip was on the space station.

DOH TC!! Thanx for stepping by... :)

But why?? What did he/the Kilrathi gain from that???
Was it just to kill "a" Confed pilot, or was it aimed directly at Spirit?? :confused:

[Edited by mpanty on 03-12-2001 at 23:12]

The E-Mail that he send was to blackmail Spirit in order for her to work for the mandarins.
Note that Jazz never tell in those E-mails that he was the Mandarin spy.

Spirit fience was held hostage in that base, Jazz try to Blackmail Spirit for her to work for the Mandarins/Kilrathi, she refused and he kill her.
Also Jazz wanted to kill all the poeple that were on the Tiger´s Claw during that "sivar dreadnought" missions, since his brother was kill on the colonie that that ship destroyed.
The reason was revenge.

[Edited by Dragon on 03-12-2001 at 23:19]

Ok thanx Dragon! I got you the first time, but now it's a lot clearer...

I was only asking about Spirit, but now that you said it, I vaguely remember from my "I don't know English" time that Jazz mentioned his brother and the Goddard colony...

There's a traitor in every WC game, sacrebleu!! :)

AFAIK, there isn't in WC1, SM1, SM2, SO1, Priv, RF, Arm, Acad, WCP, SO... er, I could go on...

Then again, if you count Tolwyn, Jazz and Hobbes being traitors, then there's only:
WC1, SM1, Priv, RF, Arm, Acad, WCP, and SO.

Did I miss any?

Jazz wasn't a Mandarin because he believed in the cause -- he was a Mandarin because it helped him kill the Tiger's Claw survivors, whom he hated.

Originally posted by Wedge009
But other than that minor, minor defect, he was exceedingly loyal to Confed...

Mmmmhhhh yeahhh...

...apart from that "minor" defect, he even was a nice guy, now was he Wedge? :rolleyes::)

And apart from the minor defect of being blood thirsty predatorial creatures the kilrathi are quite good at knitting

Back