How hard do you want Unknown Enemy 2 to be?

How hard do you want UE2s missions to be?

• Much harder than Unknown Enemy

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Slightly harder than Unknown Enemy

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • About as hard as Unknown Enemy

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Slightly easier than Unknown Enemy

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Much easier than Unknown Enemy

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
Who cares about the enemy, as long as we are flying on GOOD ships like the Avenger, Vindicator and Banshee and not on crappy Epees and Scimitars.

No one is asking for a superfighter!

Originally posted by Ghost
I´m tired of fighting against the bugs.
Maybe a game from the Kilrathi POV?, like a Civil War or against the UBW?
Or Confed/UBW against Pirates or Kilrathi/Human Rogue Factions.

If you want to make something against the bugs, for God´s sake, that the UBW/Confed takes the initiative and trash some Bug Planet ot Outpost.

Totally agreed. They promise you a race that is supposed to make the Kilrathi look like housecats but all you got is a bunch of locusts who can´t pilot and that you can beat when outnumbered 15-1

Originally posted by Ghost
I´m tired of fighting against the bugs.
Maybe a game from the Kilrathi POV?, like a Civil War or against the UBW?
Or Confed/UBW against Pirates or Kilrathi/Human Rogue Factions.
There's a lot of different things that could be done. But, we only have one team, and not an especially large one at that.

While I agree with Ghost, I can understand the problem of having limited resources to construct something "new". But wouldn't it be easier to just make at least one or two small mission arcs about some pirates and just change the decals and colors around on the BW ships to give them a pirate look? Admittedly, I'm dumbing that down quite a bit but...

Well, that's why we had the pirates and the Kilrathi in UE... whether that sort of thing happens again in UE2 remains to be seen, but I certainly wouldn't discount such a possibility.

Most likely, yes. It will conclude the WCP invasion, and possibly establish a few sub-plots that might lead to a different enemy in UE3, though that remains to be seen.

That mean you'd have to solve the whole "Mother Creature" and "Aligned People" problem.

Not to mention the fact that, with the Kilrah gate closed and the Proxima under control, we don't even know if the bugs can form new ones.

Huh? Why would defeating the rest of the WCP bugs require us to solve the mother creature problem?

Originally posted by Quarto
Huh? Why would defeating the rest of the WCP bugs require us to solve the mother creature problem?

Oh, you meant only the bugs from WCP, not the rest of the vast and super powerful almost completely unkown alien empire trying to destroy mankind... My mistake. :D

Yeah, I think he meant the bugs that came through the Kilrah wormhole--not the Nephilim as a whole. They're still out there, massing for their all-out attack to get rid of those pesky humans once and for all!

And correct me if I'm wrong, every single bug of WCP and WCSO came from that Kilrah worm hole.

Actually, as far as the SO bugs go, we aren't really certain where they came from. Personally, I'd say that the Kilrah wormhole is one of the less likely possibilities.

Originally posted by Starkey
Totally agreed. They promise you a race that is supposed to make the Kilrathi look like housecats but all you got is a bunch of locusts who can´t pilot and that you can beat when outnumbered 15-1

totally... didnt like the bug story at all.... coming after the brillance of wc4 that totally left alien races, it was a let down... the fight for control in a post kilrathi conflict universe with all the political intrigue did it for me ! :D WC4 - the best ever !

Back