Has anyone noticed THIS inconsistancy?

Well, I only said it was hideous cos I didn't have a clue what it was. And for some reason I can't see Death's pic anymore. Besides who'd give a Space Marhall's commision?

"And before you ask, no." I'm not interested in custom pics anyway.

all the kilrathi have 5 fingers don't they, does anyone know if someone is making online verions of the books/guides could be useful, alternatively anyone know where i can get them. by the way i know this isn't exactly legit, but does anyone know whether there is a warez version of Kilrathi Saga?

Isn't exactly legit? That's a hell of an understatement.

You're relatively new here, so I won't kill you just yet. But in the future, you might want to think twice before posting. We really don't like it when people ask for pirated versions of WC (or, for that matter, any other product).

Originally posted by Wedge009
Well, I only said it was hideous cos I didn't have a clue what it was. And for some reason I can't see Death's pic anymore. Besides who'd give a Space Marhall's commision?

"And before you ask, no." I'm not interested in custom pics anyway.

In reverse order:

I was trying to save some time.

For some reason, Nutscrape won't display the image, although it doesn't have any problem with LOAF's custom graphic. IE, however, will display my posting image with no problems, even after reloading the page from both browsers, from scratch, to make sure it's not just a cached image.

Netscape bad, Explorer good. I assume it's because this board has a few tables in tables in tables. Netscape's always sucked at interpreting and drawing tables.

Nope, the tables are fine (tables are almost always fine in NS as long as you follow the actual rules for creating them and aren't stupid (I apologize to all the stupid people out there.). NS just refuses to display that image. Even when opened seperately. Death, is there anything odd about the picture?

TC

Originally posted by TC
NS just refuses to display that image. Even when opened seperately. Death, is there anything odd about the picture?

TC

Not that I know of. Grabbed it off of a web page, resized it in LView Pro (I don't need a fancy graphics program, as I don't do fancy graphics), saved it as a jpg, and had Kris upload it to the CZ server (nohbody.com being too busy, at times, to serve up the image).

I guess I should try saving it as a gif (like the other rank graphics, as well as LOAF's image) and have that uploaded.

Nutscrape really. The so called installer to version 6 just butts me out to the destop when I click the Install button... :(

Originally posted by klaus
Nutscrape really. The so called installer to version 6 just butts me out to the destop when I click the Install button... :(

Well what do you expect? NS6 is Netscape's attempt at making a Microsoft-level release product (beta code released as final).

Or at least that's how it seems, judging from the reactions.

Hmm... I repeat again that, for me, the nightly builds (supposidly less stable) of Mozilla have proven more stable than the version NS releases... I haven't actually tried the Mozilla Milestone releases. I don't know what NS does with it once they get their hands on it, but its not good (or I somehow get horribly stable nightly builds by fluke.)

TC

Nutscrape is right, I can see that pic now. Pity the only real competition against M$IE completely sux for me. Apologies to the Netscape supporters.

Back