Happy Birthday!

Happy B-day indeed!! :)
How long do we have to wait now to see the board redesigned again? :D
Great work BTW, Kris and all admins...

FELIZ ANIVERSÁRIO !

That's happy birthday in portuguese. I hope you guys continue to do a great work. The CZ is cool too.

WING COMMANDER WILL RISE AGAIN !!!!

Yup. In case you were wondering, most things like the chat log will probably be up Sunday.

Originally posted by Manic

No offense intended... but I wouldn't trust you to distribute drugs to me if you can't spell the place you work in... "pharmacy" :D

Being in Argentina the spanish world is *Farmacia* y forgot the Ph thing...:p

Originally posted by Earthworm

Of course, just like all other WC movie related things...

Oh. That bad eh :/
It still bugs me how the same person who was responsible for the original game could create something that is just so... wrong for a series that has become so big/popular.

:p

Originally posted by akashra

Oh. That bad eh :/
It still bugs me how the same person who was responsible for the original game could create something that is just so... wrong for a series that has become so big/popular.

:p

I don't think you understand, Q, was saying that all things in the movie tie in with the games and the novels and the books.

No they don't. Like, the movie puts Blair coming on board at different times, Iceman (or was it Bossman) being dead already, etc etc... stuff like that. Stuff that are inconsistent to the game.
Oh, and Rapiers being the primary fighter at that time.

Around here everything fits in continuity, even if somethings have to be stretched to near the breaking point to fit.

The movie fits well withthe rest of the series, if you look at the big picture. For Instance, Bossman may have been only MIA or on a covert mission where it was important for the Kilrathi to believe he was dead.

the "reasoning" around here (ie LOAF's reasoning) is that Bossman was captured by the Kilrathi when he ejected and to save his family from a lot of suffering and worrying, they told them he was dead (which is not unheard of). He is quickly rescued/escapes in time to be on the flight roster for WC1. Why were they able to recover his fighter you ask? Cause it wasnt destroyed just damaged enough that he had to eject but they were able to salvage and repair it for Blair to use.

Supdon3, oh good!! in which case -

Okay, BUT...
The movie takes place during 2654.074-076
Blair wasn't transferred to the Tigers Claw until around 2654.110.

I know where this is going to go though - the fact that the carrier in the movie was called the 'Tiger Claw' not 'Tigers Claw'.

Back