Favorite Wing Commander Battle/Mission

Well I remember I started off playing WC3... so when I finally got a copy of WC2, and FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK!!! I nearly pissed myself on the second mission when I finally got to fight along side the Concordia... id wanted to fly off that ship for 3 years before I finally secured my copy!

The mission that made me really smile was when you're flying off the TCS Midway and are trying to fend off against the Alien spaceships... THEN SUDDENLY THE KILRATHI APPEAR! When I heard them say, "The Kilrathi are PLEASED to provide assistance!" I was like... WOO HOO!!!

One of my favorite missions is the one where you go out to bring Flint back in WCIII. Also, the large engagement in Prophecy where Dallas dies - not because he dies, just because of how the attack is built up and then happens. I was really wowed by that the first time I played it.

My favorite battle was the Battle of McAufflie in Action Stations

For a game I liked most of the strike missions in WC3

LeHah said:
One of my favorite missions is the one where you go out to bring Flint back in WCIII. Also, the large engagement in Prophecy where Dallas dies - not because he dies, just because of how the attack is built up and then happens. I was really wowed by that the first time I played it.

And that was a death that I tried to stop over and over again...couldn't do it. It was like he spontaneously combusted no matter what one did. I'm sure that was the point of the event in the first place, which was to advance the storyline and make Casey see that it's not at all how he thought "it would be". Losing a friend is tough.

But dammit, I tried to save him! ~~~

As a side note, call me weird, but the Wasp was always my favorite fighter in that game. Always loved killing Mantas with the Swarmers, especially the maroon ones.

Back