Callsign?

I tend to use Ladiesman or Paradise
I didn't really know the callsign of Blair until AFTER i played WC3, which I used Paradise in. In WCIV, I knew, but decided to go with Ladiesman, WC1+2 was Paradise, Priv was Ladiesman, and WCP was Paradise and SO was Ladiesman. Most other sims I use Ladiesman, as I use that for just about everything nowadays.

I use a lot of names.

Well, in most sim games such as Star Wars or Allegiance, I use Antman, ERF_AntmanMike, or AntmanMike.

When I first started playing Wing Commander, it was Super Wing Commander, since all I had was a Mac. It automatically did the calsign "Maverick" for you, but the Armstrong but was too stupid. When I got the Origin Systems WC1-2 Strategy Guide, I realized it was "Blair" and his callsign was "Maverick. In WC3-4, Ive used either Antman, or Maverick, and in WCP and SO, I use Freeze, or Casey (or Antman) Maybe I should try RAIDBUGSPRAY.

I use either Napoleon, or Mavrick with respect towards blair, and actually in wc4 I used earthworm after maniac's speech

Half the time i use Superman because hes always been a guiding force in my life and who i am. But I realize to people who dont know that it may seem a tad egotistical so I will also use FreeFire, a term I heard about while learning about the Vietnam War. There were free fire zones and i thought it would make a callsign.

The name i use here is my screen name.

hmm... when I first got WC1 for the SNES, I used Cataton because Catatonic wouldn't fit. Since then, I'm either Catatonic or Saturnyne in all WC games. Maverick seems to be lacking in any creativity for the games... but it doesn't really matter since they never call you by your callsign in WC 3 and 4.

In WC 1&2 i use Maverick. In WC3&4 is use Colonel, and in Prophecy is use iCe. Frosty is such a wussy name.

Ans in WC:SO is use Bas, wich is my first name since all the othger nicks were alreadu used.

Roach was my callsign in Prophecy. Casey, being a different character and all......

My Previous callsign all throughout the Kilrathi Saga until WCIV was Grendel.

===============================
"With Orion's sword
The hunter arose
and conquered the world
with fury and grace.

"In him was I born
in him shall I die.
In him shall I lose name
Station
and face...."

---Matt Wagner's "Oath of Obedience"
to the Grendel Khan

Originally posted by Dragon
as in-a-game-that-we-dont-have-fiction-on-it-(like-privateer)

Actually there's the fiction in the PDF manual, and he's Grayson "Brownhair" Burrows from some press release...

And Phoenix, how did you get that rank? Forgive me if you are, but I don't recall you being involved in the CIC staff.

Hmm, professor... are you trying to imply above average intellect on your part? :)

The name if form his maternal grandfather and I never read the press realease nor origin have made any references to it in eiter the manual or the game.
Its free to pick up any name.

Back