Bug/feature request lists...

I don't have silly nightmares.

Be carefull who you speak for.

I doubt the one or two people of that thing are soley responsable for the change in policy.

I believe "fixing" also has the meaning of removing the reproductive capability of someone/thing.
If that's what comes to your mind every time somebody mentions "fixing", then you deserve each and every one of those nightmares
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Be warned... if anybody quotes Jack Nicholson, I'm closing this thread and the person will be banned
smile.gif

Last edited:
You want the truth Quarto!? You can't handle the truth!

Quarto- <<Mr.T voice>>Yes I can you crazy fool!<</Mr.T voice>>

If that's what you want! Santa Claus is not real!!!!!!!!!!! Mwuahahahahahahaha

DH, Kris is right, the BBTBGA is to blame for that. They posted a LOT of those big grins, and the Poli-whatever-crap.

He he, actualy I started typing before you posted that Kris. So I couldn't know about the NO JACK NICHOLSON rule.
smile.gif

<Big grin> Whatever have you got against Nicholson, Kris?

If that's what you want! Santa Claus is not real!!!!!!!!!!! Mwuahahahahahahaha
But I just talked to him earlier today... oh my. There's a pink elephant with wings hovering outside my window... good grief! It just activated its cloaking device!

Quarto said:
But I just talked to him earlier today... oh my. There's a pink elephant with wings hovering outside my window... good grief! It just activated its cloaking device![/B]

Oh no! Tolwyn was right! He told me in my dream that pink elephants had been fitted with cloaking devices and were being sent back in time to destroy us all! Oh no!
wink.gif

------------------
Member of the LMG, and hating it. (Disgruntled Man)
Proud member: Wing Commander Space Command; Union of Border Worlds 5th Fleet; Black Lance Command
Striking a man down with your blade is clean and honorable. Shooting him in the back from the darkness of an alley and hurrying to blame it on another was something else altogether.--Darth Vader

Back