Bug/feature request lists...

Due to some violent content, this message has been edited
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Fireball SC (edited March 11, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Quarto said:
I fix bugs every time I play WCP or SO. I fix 'em good...

Hm, Quarto, I don't even want to think about someone fixing bugs. Because of you I'll have nigthmares for the rest of my life, thank you very much.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited March 11, 2000).]

No, Earthworm. That is not mature enough for me. When I said continue the discussion, I meant the relevant discussion, meaning the subject of the thread. I did not mean that you could continue your petty little fight with Fireball SC. Right now, what you're doing is exceedingly dangerous.

Fireball SC: Enough.

Fireball SC said:
Hm...Thats funny, because ever since you started insulting me all those posts ago, I've never liked you. Do you have a point?

Except that *I* never insulted anyone untill *I* was insulted. So if I ever insulted you, you can blame yourself for that.

Oh? Does fixing have some sort of hidden meaning that I am unaware of? As far as I know, "fixing" could mean "taking care" of something... in other words, killing. If something else came to your mind, then chances are, you probably deserve those nightmares
smile.gif

Actually, Earthworm, you insulted him several times (not in this thread) before he insulted you. Now, which part of "shut the hell up about this argument" isn't getting through to you?

Quarto, please check your email. I've left you a couple of messages.

------------------
Member of the LMG, and hating it. (Disgruntled Man)

Proud member: Wing Commander Space Command; Union of Border Worlds 5th Fleet; Black Lance Command

Sure.

------------------

Proud member: Wing Commander Space Command; Union of Border Worlds 5th Fleet; Black Lance Command

Nevermind. Thank you Earthworm.

------------------
Striking a man down with your blade is clean and honorable. Shooting him in the back from the darkness of an alley and hurrying to blame it on another was something else altogether.--Darth Vader

[This message has been edited by Fireball SC (edited March 11, 2000).]

Fireball, I'm sory if I insulted you. I don't want to make enemies on this board, so I won't push this subject anymore.

I believe "fixing" also has the meaning of removing the reproductive capability of someone/thing.

Wow, I sound smart when I talk like that
biggrin2.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

No Regret said:
I believe "fixing" also has the meaning of removing the reproductive capability of someone/thing.

Yeah, NG got it. That's basicly what I meant.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited March 11, 2000).]

It's amusing that someone would say I fix bugs real good means cropping their genitilia.

Sounds like a fixation
smile.gif

I thought Quarto's original meaning was much more funny.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, DH, let's see if you find it so amusing when it get's into your dreams.

You'll have to wach it every night for the rest of your life. The pain eating you slowly from inside......

Aw, come on! They disabled the UBB code! Just when we promised not to overuse Big Grin anymore!!

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Back