Any Privateer Trade games ONLINE??

Aaaaaaaaaaah phooey! If I hit Colonel, in honor of Blair, could we put a lil pic of Sosa under my name? :D

(Half Joking)

Get a picture, make it about the right size, send it to LOAF with a little note explaining things and that should do it (at least, that's how it worked for me).

TC

Just compare to what people have now... somewhere between 1 pixel and maybe something slightly larger than mine... if it's too big they'll tell you, or fix it.

TC

Ok.
A question: can you increase an icon of the size of a Windows shortcut, cause that's usually the icon size you find on the net..? I suppose yes, but how?

normally that'd be pretty pixilated... but you can enlarge it using almost any image editing software. (even MS Paint) You might not be too bappy with the results, however.

TC

Also, the icon lists I find on the net, are usually in the .icl form. Is that some kind of compression format, do I need a special proggie to extract it?

[Edited by mpanty on 06-21-2001 at 19:24]

Originally posted by TC
(...) you can enlarge it using almost any image editing software. (even MS Paint)
Mmmmmh, the programs tell me they don't recognise the file format...

Weird though, it's an .ico file, but none of my picture viewing programs can open it... :confused:

I'm using an uni computer, I've tried:

Imaging
Imaging Preview
Microsoft Paint
Microsoft PhotoDraw
Microsoft Photo Editor
PictureViewer Application

I did not even know I had all these applications on the computer (!), yet none of them worked... :(

That's because ico files are icons, not standard pictures (they're a variation of a bitmap, I think... but I'm not sure). Just find a standard picture, not an icon. Icon files would have crappy resolution anyway.

TC

who's this swabbie weirdo anyways, i see LOAF is having a ball laughing at him, i sure am having fun reading about it :D

Okay LOAF, I think I found a pic I like... I'm sending it to you (loaf@wcnews.com). :cool:

It's a bit small... I hope you can resize it to the same size as your or TC's rank insignias... I tried doing it myself, but firstly, I lose a lot in resolution, and when I cut out the image from the screenshot it was taken from, the pasted image, for some reason, turns black and white...

Anyways, if you can't resize it :(, I'll keep looking for a better one...

I need no Keen Shots -- I bought a GBA and the game... <G>

Also, I can finally be a Pokemon Master!

Hmm, getting back to the topic of UO2... I never really looked at it that way, but there's definitely something in what you said, LOAF. Those dates are just a bit too much of a coincidence.

What I want to know, though, is where does this leave Origin? UO2 was the last (announced) non-UO product from Origin...

IMHO, I think we have enough moronic behaviour already. :)

Even TC and LOAF indulge in it occasionally. See the last page of the ST: DS9 Dominion Wars thread. :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
UO2 is/was a non-UO product? That sounds a bit funny to me.
Well, maybe a bit funny :). But yeah, what I meant is that UO2 was a separate product, unlike all those addons.

Back