Okay so I've finally got myself a php IDE that I can run locally, meaning I can do things like put in breakpoints and do line-by-line stepping with watches. This has also already given me a few good pieces of feedback and I squashed some bugs we didn't even know we had yet. That said, the going is very slow, since I apparently can't do conditional breakpoints with this software, so I've got to step and evaluate every order being processed and every piece on the board to find the ones in question. As such, I haven't gotten to the parts involving missile evasion yet on the end turn phase. I am looking at some of the missile shoot-down code however, although I haven't yet confirmed it is properly killing the missiles. Given my schedule for today, I may not get to this until either late this afternoon, or more likely, sometime over the weekend.