"You're going home in a box!"

Originally posted by Zor Prime
I got to go to my own funeral.
Lovely grammar. ;) But really, I'd be complaining if I wasn't allowed to be at my own funeral.

Tell you what, Zor. I'll go to your funeral if you go to mine. :)

I'm going to go away to a small deserted uncharted island filled with beautiful naked women during my funeral ;)

Who's picking on Mav?

BTW: Bob, nice list. I never qwould have thought that there are so many Kilrathi sentences in WC3. I always thought of WC3 to be the most repetetive concerning taunt selection.

Originally posted by Mav23
I'm going to go away to a small deserted uncharted island filled with beautiful naked women during my funeral ;)

Sounds like Weekend at Bernies III. :D

1) If it's deserted, by definition there'll be no nekkid women (not even ugly ones) for you; sorry to burst yer bubble :D

2) Bottom line, what GOOD would it do you then, anyway?...

Originally posted by LeHah
Sounds like Weekend at Bernies III. :D

<insert your own, uh, Bob Dole-themed joke here... >

Originally posted by Preacher

1) If it's deserted, by definition there'll be no nekkid women (not even ugly ones) for you; sorry to burst yer bubble :D

2) Bottom line, what GOOD would it do you then, anyway?...

1) you knew what I meant, if you didn't, you're not too bright.

2) No need for correcting me, if I make a mistake I notice it... sometimes I'm just to lazy to fix it :p

1) you knew what I meant, if you didn't, you're not too bright.

2) No need for correcting me, if I make a mistake I notice it... sometimes I'm just to lazy to fix it :p

1) Yeah, I knew. I's just messin' with ya (unlike your, and my, recent experiences with others, I don't get into "bashing" people Well, not unless it's all in fun--which I'm not sure those experiences were)

2) Not just lazy; sometimes we don't notice till our "120 minutes" is up, and then we can't go back & edit the posts...

reply to "(2)" yeah, I know what you mean, I forgot why they do that, can someone enlighten me once more?

Originally posted by Jetlag
We wouldn't want anyone editing our history now would we?

Which is exactly why the words Edited appear after the sigat the end of every post. Case in point:

>EDIT<

.|
.|
.|
\/

Back