"Your profile is clear to sector's edge..." (January 22, 2018)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
As if on cue, DefianceIndustries is back with another very cool ship to share. This one isn't directly related to the Secret Ops MUP, but it's a beauty nonetheless. It's a Broadsword in Privateer colors, which is an interesting route to go. The bomber is so often associated with its WC2 green - even the Arena variants are all green hued - but it's nice to see a changeup once in a while. And it's the prettiest Broadsword I've seen in nearly ten years!

--
Original update published on January 22, 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Privateer colours, or WC3 colours? looks like a Broadsword painted up like an Excalibur to me... looks badass.

Looks great. Thinking about it: considering that Privateer's ships were pretty grey compared to WC1's and WC2's ships - it never bothered me in the way that the greyness bothered me in WC4 (or, to an extent, in WC3).

Also, I never understood the title quote: What is "sector's edge"? From the meaning I guess it's something like sector security but I never heard or read "edge" being used as word for that.

Also, I never understood the title quote: What is "sector's edge"? From the meaning I guess it's something like sector security but I never heard or read "edge" being used as word for that.
I believe it just means the edge of the sector. In other words, you've been checked, and you're free to travel anywhere within Gemini.

Back