you won't believe what happened

$tormin

Vice Admiral
ok on wednesday i went to nanimo and visited radio shak (wait a sec, it gets better)guess what i found.
2 weeks ago they had a copy of wc4, somebody had reserved it. then someone else came in and bought it for $100!!!! I am always missing these things :mad:

LOL Zor Prime! Come on, give the kid a break!
Hey, I'm not being disrespectful $tormin!

As a matter of fact, I'm in the same situation as you: I CAN'T FIND THE KILRATHI SAGA FOR LESS THAN $200 ON EBAY, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! :(

Sorry, just tryin to be funny. :) The only reason I have KS is I have a friend that was dumb enough to give his copy away to me. :) I just got lucky. If it wasn't for his generosity, I wouldn't have a copy of KS.

AH!! If you want to keep your friend, don't tell him how much KS is worth on ebay now...

'Cause if you do, you can be sure he'll stab you in the back as soon as you lower your guard... LOL ;)

Zor, do you want to be a good guy and do what your friend did for you to me, I promise I will give it back to you in about a week, just enough time to extract all the WC3 movies and play through every game once

I'm not that genorous. But, tell me how to extract all of the movies, and i'll do it and send them to you. unless thats illegal of course. I dont think it is though, i may be wrong.

WOW!!! You can extract the movies from the CD??!

(Or was it Nap in a desperate attempt to fool Zor out of his WC III copy? ;) LOL)

[Edited by mpanty on 02-22-2001 at 23:02]

You can extract the movies. But you have to have xanmovie to watch them. I have extracted them before, I just didn't do it right, so I couldn't even open the movie w/ xanmovie. :(

"Xanmovie" huh? Where would you find that? A trial version is probably downloadable from some site right?

Or maybe there are better programs to extract the movies. I don't know maybe Nap or Bandit can shine light on that???

Hey, is there anything that the CIC does NOT have already? LOL

Oh yeah, I forgot, copies of KS for sale for $50... :(

Hmm... unfourtunately Napoleon is horribly wrong.

One would use XanMovie to view WC4 movies. This, however, is WC3. Try using Tre Manager or another Tre extractor in conjunction with the WC3 movie viewer (in the CIC File Section: https://www.wcnews.com/files.shtml ).

TC

Last edited by a moderator:
Back