You want WCA?

Jeah - It took me less than two hours to download all the episodes (fast 'n stable).

Thanks for the great work and the risk you take - It's a good feeling to have them all.

Resspectfully,
Eleazar

Another four hours or so and we're in the clear for the weekend. My estimates of Tuesday may have been a little generous, so I'm gonna say Monday afternoon they go down, unless fortune smiles one whole helluva lot.

Could someone burn these for me? I will provide a blank CDR disc and a burn fee plus pay shipping both directions. My lines are down at home and my connect at work will take hours just for one! Cant win for loosing this week!! :mad:

Please contact me email rfburns@rfburns.net if anyone could do this for me. TIA

RFB

TyeDye, could you perhaps find it in your heart to rename those files to *.ZIP or *.BAK or something? My accursed proxy rejects all *.AVI, *.MP3 and so on :(.

My offer to burn CD-Rs of Academy still stands -- send two CDs to me and I'll return them with WCA on them.

Originally posted by Quarto
TyeDye, could you perhaps find it in your heart to rename those files to *.ZIP or *.BAK or something? My accursed proxy rejects all *.AVI, *.MP3 and so on :(.
That'd make it more difficult for those using Getright and such to resume their downloads. And those in the middle of a regular download would probably just lose whatever they've already downloaded at that point.

The sacrifice of a few for the benefit of the masses, eh, Q? The episodes will come round again, anyway.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
My offer to burn CD-Rs of Academy still stands -- send two CDs to me and I'll return them with WCA on them.

Great!! I will contact you via email with some details and exchange addy info.

Thanks again LOAF!

RFB

Originally posted by Dragon
I got six so far, I will download the others later this night.
BTW thanks.

About the same here. Just finished Ep 7, and starting on the rest. My ISP must be cursing itself for giving me the flat rate connection about now :)

Best, Raptor

Burn of these WCA episodes

Where can one send blank CD's for this burn offer? Do they go to CIC? Do they go to Zimbabwae? Do they go in orbit around Horst III? Where?? :)
ps...Thanks to LOAF and the CIC and BlackLance HQ for posting my WCP/SO PAK. Hope all enjoy!!
RFB

[Edited by RFBurns on 04-09-2001 at 12:51]

Down she goes. Hope everyone made out like bandits. I've still got Ep 7 on my main site, normally we'd have changed last night or so, but in the confusion it stayed there. I figure we can leave it until next weekend and then start changing it around like normal.

For the record, in the 4 /2 days it was up, we moved 184168601.89kb worth of data: that's one helluva lot. The server reports 5917 downloads as well, but that counts broken downloads as well, so it's not so reliable. Episode one was most downloaded, with 960 attempts: Ep 7 the least with only 269 attempts. I can get the full stats for anyone if they want them. Interestingly enough, Ep 1 had nearly twice the attempts that it's closest competitor 3 did, which had 532. Well, not so nearly, but a lot more.

The average person got 118983374.35 bytes per session, about two episodes. Ah, well. Enough of that.

Keep an ear out, though. I might get to do this again some time. =)

You did a good thing there for the WC community. If I had a connect that was decent I would have grabbed them all. Unfortunately were still 20 years behind the times with phone lines and all. Now can someone tell me where the burn offer is to send blank CD's, or is that offer no longer valid? If someone has all these (divix vers) and would be willing to burn them for me (I will provide blanks & pay shipping both ways) I would greatly appreciate it. PLEASE!!
:)
RFB

You're e-mail bounces back to me when I reply... just send the CDs to...

Ben Lesnick
1110 Ashland Dr.
Ashton MD, 20861.

Back