You go Loaf! Get some!

No, I was implying a certain amount of femininity on your part, since you seem to want to make one, rather than have one made, which would imply a kind of masculine "take charge" trait.:D

Originally posted by TopGun
I wonder how hard it would be to make a WC III Confed Uniform?

You should wonder about the Kilrathi puppets....You are wondering about the Confed Uniforms??
Its no big deal.

Well Ofcourse the Kirathi would take alot of work to make. And Ripper, I have no skill with a Neddle and Thread anyway

Wel.. how would you look if your homeworld had been destroyed and you were having no luck finding a new one?

mvc-602f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
To tell you the truth......NOOOOOOO

I prefer the WC3 puppets than the movie ones.....

The Movie Kilrathi are like big ugly green FROGS....;)

Come on Starkey,you like Wc3 Kilrathi more than the movie`s too.
Find a Wc3 Kilrathi puppet,and post it!
That would be good;)

As someone who's played with both WC3 and movie Kilrathi, I'd have to say they're both extremely cool and worth $1000 to have in your living room.

prem09.jpg

budget, budget... and why make something detailed if you're gonna use it for such a small section?

Originally posted by ChrisReid
[B
prem09.jpg
[/B]
I sorta recognize the guy on the left, and definitely the one in the middle, but who's the bloke on the right? (looks a bit like my ex-cousin-in-law)...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa Where did you find the Wc3 puppet Chris Reid ??You have it at home ???

!!!!!:eek:

That was at Dragon*Con. You should read our report. That mask like lots of cool WC stuff belongs to the Origin Museum.

We had much cooler stuff at our first Dragon*Con though.. a Black Lance helmet, Seether's helmet, a Wolfpack helmet, three different flight suits, a huge ass Kilrathi gun, the only Rapier and Dralthi toys in existance, Vagabond's gun. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff.

Anyway, everyone need to go to Dragon*Con 2003.

Looks like this "DragonCon" is a must for WC fans.....Is it too late to buy a ticket???????????:D

No. The convention is at the end of August, so you still have plenty of time. For more details, use the links that Hades provided.

Back