You go Loaf! Get some!

Yeah, I just wish there were some Wing Commander UK Conventions.

God, I wish I had some WC Props and Customs.

The only Sci-Fi custom I have is a repilca Star Trek: First Contact, Operations (Gold) Undershirt, that cost my £5, from the Star Trek Exhibtion about 5 years ago. It was only £5 because I went on the last day of the entire run and everything was half price.

Originally posted by TopGun
Yeah, I just wish there were some Wing Commander UK Conventions.

Then organize something... Hades would go, and Kris would probably show up if it was interesting... and there are lots of people in Europe, especially Germany, that enjoy Wing Commander.

How the hell would I organise a con. I'm just a lowly Student

Just piggyback on to some random sci-fi convention and have Wing Commander fans show up... or just gather everyone together in some sort of random place to talk about things and show each other neat stuff.

That Kilrathi was sold for $ 2,275.00. Is that the most expensive WC item for auction ever?

I would like to do the same in my country (Greece),but looks like I am the only WC fan here.....no one cares....

Man.....:(

Originally posted by Starkey
That Kilrathi was sold for $ 2,275.00. Is that the most expensive WC item for auction ever?
]

I just hope it was bought by the right person...a WC fan,not a movie item Collector or something like that...

I agree Tiger'sClaw, it should belong to a WC Fan. Since we would know best what to do with it.

A WC fan ,would give to the Item more.....Privilege..If you know what I mean...more than just a collector :cool:

Well.......No,you got it backwards..... forget it ok :)

I cant describe it in English what I mean....

Ok, I see what you mean, a Collector would wear it and a WC Fan would nurture it :D:D

Something.......like.........that.....Well.... :)

Its easy to make a Flash-Pack....Its like a metallic Pizza or something....

A Kilrathi Doll is a state of the art item to have....

Yeah, a Flask-Pack would be pretty easy to make.

What would be nice is a Full Size Excalibur :D :D

Back