Yeahhhhhhh!!!!

Originally posted by TC
Hurray for Hades starting random Non-Americans telling people where they're from for no apparant reason!

Yeah, the thing is I'd only be like a 15 minute drive away from him. If cars could drive across water that is.

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
If cars could drive across water that is.

Hurray!

pg2.jpg

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
Yeah, the thing is I'd only be like a 15 minute drive away from him. If cars could drive across water that is.

If you've got enough badges, you can teach Surf to a Zigzagoon and reach him that way.

Heh. How many Springfields are there in the US? Or Richmonds?

(Although, shouldn't this really go in the off-topic section?)

*tsk* Haven't you learned by now? Even those threads that begin in the right subject area wander horribly off-track until you can't figure out whether you or they are insane. You get used to it.

I'm from Singapore! Where we use names like "Commonwealth" "Queenstown" "Buena Vista" etc.

my fave is FARQUAR street!

Originally posted by Manic
[...] until you can't figure out whether you or they are insane.
That is a silly thing to say. It implies that someone here might not be insane, and that's just... err, insane.

Originally posted by dacis2
I'm from Singapore! Where we use names like "Commonwealth" "Queenstown" "Buena Vista" etc.

my fave is FARQUAR street!

Ang Mo Kio is my favorite (I've lived there for 6 years) :). Lots of interesting things happen when you mix the mainly-Chinese population (who speak many dialects), as well as add Malaysians and such and have them communicate in English. Great fun.

Of course, I'm just contributing to the overall insanity of this thread, but oh well :).

I Love Singapore! was on holiday there in Feb..biggest IT shops i ever seen especially that one round the corner from the hotel a whole shopping mall for PC and Electrinics stuff that was a great place :) and its really depressing to how much wew are riped off in the UK..

Back