Yeahhhhhhh!!!!

Originally posted by Geffory Tolwin
I took a chace bidded on Kilrathi Saga I won :D

£113.50

(ME DANCING ROUND ROOM NAKED HUMING THE WC THEME TUNE)

WTG on getting KS

But, I'm NEVER going to the Isle of Wight again :D

I wasent serious about the dancing round the room naked.. dident drink enough hell's kitchens :)

well did have any at all but i did have 'Tiger Beer':D

The top story about the Isle of Wight on the news yesterday:
Children who don't behave will be made to travel to school on a pink bus.

It really isn't a very exciting place, is it?

I head that aswell. I think someone said that once Kids who don't behave have a dose of the Pink Medicine, they won't want a second helping

btw Hades, I'm sorry that Southampton didn't win the FA Cup, it would have be good to have two South Coast sides winning trophies.

Geff, I knew you were joking

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
The top story about the Isle of Wight on the news yesterday:
Children who don't behave will be made to travel to school on a pink bus.

I read that on Fark the other day... It's exciting in a horribly dull way!

Nope thats why i want to move, i would come and join you all in America but i cant do that.. so i will proberly move to birmingham instead.. but i just spend all my money on wing commander stuff on e-bay :(

And I'm in Canadia, land of ice and snow, or somesuch.

Hurray for Hades starting random Non-Americans telling people where they're from for no apparant reason!

Hurrah indeed! :)

Born in London (England), been living in Sydney (Australia) for nearly 13 years now.

[Can you believe there's a London in Canada? Names are recycled everywhere, there's a Perth in Scotland and Western Australia...]

There's also a Vancouver, WA (nice place to live if you find work in Portland!), as well as an Ottawa, KS, etc.

I remember a couple of years ago a Malaysian family was harrassed by immigration officials because they wanted to visit "the wrong cities" (i.e., the ones in the US).

Back