Yay Birthday Day!

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Yay! It's August 10! We're all super excited and scrambling like crazy to make preparations. Hopefully you're excited too. Good luck fixing technical problems and scheduling obstacles to make the party. Less than 16 hours now.

There are instructions *right* in the news :( and on the wingnut page... or you just need to use the java client :(

Yeah, we've pretty much give explicit directions every single day for the last week, but people keep asking me when and where the party is. When people ask me if we're overdoing it, I'll point to threads like this.

1) Go here: http://irc2.wcnews.com/
2) Put in your name and click the button

That's it. Hope you'll all be there!

Congratulations guys, you're the ones keeping Wing Commander alive !
I'll see if I can drop by on IRC later on, see you there !

I wish you all a delightful birthday ceremony.
You guys represent one of my most favourized fan communities, even I'm no hardcore fan, only someone, who like the design ideas of the WC scenario.
You guys offered me interesting and "controversial" discussions and are really an original group of funny people.
My congratulation, and may CIC exists long among all other upholder of the memory of important (game) relicts!

Heh, yay for working til late in AK Standard. Will see if I can slip online and say hi anyway.

Stay up late! Caffiene! You know you like it!

Happy B-day CIC!

This will have to suffice as the same circumstances that have kept me out of #wingnut for the past few months will keep me away from the B-day party. But hopefully in a few weeks, my thesis will be finished, we will be moved to our new home, etc etc and I can continue spending an inordinate amount of time there once again :D.

Again, Happy B-day CIC, I can't wait to log on and see what you have in store for us this year :)

C-ya

Well, i can´t be there.....stupid job with its stupid router :(

Happy birthday CIC!!

Bangusetsu!!!

Back