Worst movie, ever.

Originally posted by Mav23
Same here. I've never had a problem with ME (besides the standard MS lock ups and such).

...Precisely the point: Such behavior is more "standard" in ME than in its older brothers.

And Frosty: Yes, yer machine was blessed by magical unicorns (or else the "Frosted Lucky Charms" leprechaun; I can't figure out which...)

Well, Barb Wire will always have a special place in my Dungeon of Oblivion. Tank Girl wasn't quite as bad (though still TEH CRAP!), Attack of the Clones disappointed me where I did NOT want to be disappointed. I don't know if it was bad or just ok (3 out of 5), and I will NOT bother to find out. *Cough*, all that rant aside... Space Balls was no quality production, but it was fun, anyway.
I guess Universal Soldier 2 takes the cake as the Absolute Worst movie I've ever seen. Luckily enough, I was almost asleep when it started and was out cold one hour later. It's at times like that I'm happy to have a job that has me getting up by 5.30.

Baby's Day Out, Lord of the Rings (That's right that was the most boring piece of crap ever. Don't Yell at me or whatever it's my opinion.)

Don't you know the only time you're allowed to have opinions is when it's exactly the same as everyone else's? ;)

Anyways, I liked both Felowship and Attack of the Clones. I didn't have any problems with them whatsoever, and they're both two of my favorites. So what did you two find wrong with them?

Don't you know the only time you're allowed to have opinions is when it's exactly the same as everyone else's? ;)

No, the only time yer allowed to have an opinion is after I've given you one... :D

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Triple X suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I hear that.... that was such a bad movie... the only cool part was Vin's GTO... now that car kicks ass

I think he should get a prize for being the first person I've ever seen to triple post on the CZ.
Nay, it wouldn't be him - in my early days at the CZ, I was trying to post from home on my slow modem (hey, still do that nowadays), and it didn't look like my post was getting through, so I sent it three times not realising that all three of them had made it. Oh well, you live and learn.

Originally posted by Ripper
I'm not much on modern slang. Some of it makes absolutely no sense.
Don't worry, I didn't make much sense of it either. Profanity seldom makes sense anyway.

Originally posted by TopGun
X-Men ROCKED!

That movie was utter crap. It was tossed to the audience 3 months before post-production was finished, the majority of the acting was B-movie standards (Steward, McKellan and Jackman aside), the FX were pretty iffy for such a high-budget film (due to the cut in post-production), the script was about as mind-numbing as the last 007 film, the dialouge was the most dreadful thing heard since shooting a cat in the ass with an airgun.

Need I go on?

I think Blair Witch Project (the first one, didnt even bother to see the second) has to be my personal favorite for worst movie ever.

Michael

*Silly me* I forgot about the two Bill and Ted-movies. No praise to Barb Wire, but those two were BAD!

Mav23: As far as I can remember, I was royally ticked about Anakin's/Hayden's "acting" (or was it Lucas' directing?). His voice seemed wrong, his movement seemed wrong, whatever it was I just didn't like it at all. The music was more obtrusive than before, and fairly boring and repetitive when you had the chance to hear it (SOOOOO not the case with the previous SW-movies, all four of them), too heavy bass in the sounds in the beginning of it (I swear I heard the damn room rattle). And then the... uh... Well, no spoilers... Anakin's and Amidala's small part of the ending, WTF? They met (again) no more than two weeks ago, or at least that's the impression that I got. If Anakin had so much control of the Force, he should be able to shrug off impulsiveness... Christopher Lee simply blew the house in, though. Ph34r 'is voice, me hearties! (I was first introduced to him in the Discworld cartoon-series, where he gave voice to Death. He sure earns his pay...)
Now, with all that said, it was for Mav23 only. If the rest of you want to shout evil things at me for those opinions, do it through PM.

Blah PM. :p

I liked the music in AotC. And Anakin didn't bother me at all. Except for the fact that he was impertinent and stubborn. ;) But that's the character, nothing to do with the acting.

Originally posted by TopGun
Harold The Duck, need I say more?

Long story short version:

Don't you mean Howard the Duck?
MST3k was one of teh best shows ever.
Titan A.E would have been cool if they stuck with live action like it was originally intended.
X-men ranks up there with Mortal Kombat for me - it was just plain fun to watch characters I'd grown up with on the big screen.
The book is so much better than the movie - this is the case for LotR, Sphere, starship troopers, etc.

And for my worst movie - I've go tto go with a recent one. I was really depressed with Disney's effort with Atlantis. They've been on a downhill slide with their animation since the Lion King.

C-ya

Back