With or Against?

Originally posted by Oggy

Why is it no one in the future ever seems to need to go to the toilet? answers on a postcard to....:D

Actually the enterprise - d had ONE toilet for a thousand people. it was in the drive section of the ship.

I like the idea of being a captain of a carrier, but thats not what Wing Commander is about.

Originally posted by Zor Prime

Actually the enterprise - d had ONE toilet for a thousand people. it was in the drive section of the ship.

Thats a bit of a long way to go for a leak if you are on the bridge isn't it?
How do you go on if you are half way through a mission & need the loo?
"I'm returning to base, I need a slash!"

Originally posted by Oggy

Bit off a long way to go for a leak if you are on the bridge isn't it?
Isn't that what turbolifts are for? But if they break down, you'd have to crawl through between 12 and 26 (depending on where in the drive section the toilet is) decks of Jefferey's Tubes. Yikes.
Wouldn't Ten Forward be a logical place to put a toilet, if they insist on having just one.

Btw, there are toilets on the enterprise, just check here .
And there's one for Mav23 (see the I'm confused on 3 things thread)
:D

"The bridge is yours number one, I'm going for a number two!":p

or

"Where's the captain?"
"He's making a log entry":p

Please no silly potty humor jokes, ok? You'll put Comedy Central out of business.

Thats like saying the little mom and pop fast food joint that opened up down the street is gonna put McDonalds out of business.

I take it you never saw the commercials for Comedy Central's "T&A Marathon"?

Point: Comedy Central has tons and loads and lots of potty humor. If I wanted it, I'd turn that channel on.

Apologies for any offence caused, it just tickled my fancy and made me chuckle at the time

'sides, I'm British, how fortunate we are to find the toilet so amusing, for you it is a mundane and functional item, but for us the basis of an entire culture (seriously, sorry!!!):)

I like some dirty humor. I just wasn't in the mood for it at that time. No offense taken.

I do love Python. :)

Back