#wingnut v2 - Come To #Wingnut, Or Else!

HEy, I've talked to another brazillian who can't connect to irc.wcnews.com
I think our country is blocked or something! HELP

Sorry, it's going to be an ISP matter that we won't be able to correct in time. Don't worry.. there will be more events and more birthdays. Just hang out for an hour and check the front page. It'll still be worth it.

I still cant believe I missed the birthday party because of the ISP blocking brazilians ips... :(
Well, I hope i'll be able to join next year party :cool:

Yeah, sorry.. start figuring stuff out early and we can see what the problem is.

"unable to connect"

Edfilho said:
HEy, I've talked to another brazillian who can't connect to irc.wcnews.com
I think our country is blocked or something! HELP

Yeah, someone doesn´t like us. I couldn´t log in either. Hope the party was good... :(

Just make another party once you fix the problem :p

Well, there is always the 7th CIC birthday.
Or you could make a new, brazillian-only party, ehehehe

Ggrr.. the new irc.server doens't allow me to connect..again.
Is the same old server or the new one?

It's the same server that the website is on. If you can see this then you can connect to IRC.

Well.. there have been 3 and a half irc.wcnews.com servers. The most recent one just went online last week. Sorry. :(

Is there an appeals process or similar for bans, or should I simply accept that one of the chanops hates me and leave?

IRC bans rarely last for very long, and are almost never because of some personal animosity of one or more channel Ops. You (generic "you") have to be a pretty obnoxious fuckhead to get permanently banned from #wingnut.

Back