Wing Commander women

Why is this discussion still live after so long??
Well that is easy to answer, have the people may not have girlfriends and could only dream what they could imagine.....hahaha

I dunno why we do this. As for Holly Gagnier, yeah, that second pic is cute.

I realize now why I like Shadow...she reminds me very much of a close friend of mine, who hopefully one day will open her bloody eyes and be more than a friend. We dated for a bit once, but...argh. Blame her mother! *throws bombs*

Lynn Murphy? C'bon!

I thought maybe you would at least say Taryn Cross or Tayla before you said Murphy. And I thought Sandra Goodin looked kind of like Scully.

I dug the two chicks that were on their way to raid the hospital in the opening sequence of Priv2.

Emphasis on two. I don't think I would've dug them so much if it didn't look like they'd make such a good pair (plus one!).

McGruff said:
Next you'll be saying that Wing Commander is a fictional universe.

what?! thats no true! the wc univers exist!!! Noooo its not true! :D

just kidding, but the wc universe is put to our universe, just some time into the future, at the same way as star trek.....

Here's a Nice pic of Heather Stephens

Attachments

• Jill01.jpg
    Jill01.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 181
Where is that pic from? She looks almost completely different here. I have to say she is much nicer with her hair let out than tied back like it is in WCP. If they traded in Stilleto for... this different person then she would be right up there with Panther in my eyes.

I allways liked Panther. Somthing about Rachel and Flint I could never really get into. So that hole WC3 choice option was ruined for me.

IPhoenixI said:
I allways liked Panther. Somthing about Rachel and Flint I could never really get into. So that hole WC3 choice option was ruined for me.

think it was pretty cool, especially if you choosed flint and then she get killed at the run at kilrah.... make blairs story even sader :( ........... and it also it make it a great story :D

From reading all this, I really fear what an EA focus group designer will extract and write into the script for a new game... - the double helix will turn out to be an all-supermodel amazon race rampaging the universe to get the most complete genome pool ever, and your job is...

No, no. No.

Back