Wing Commander Secret Ops!!!!

g2megatron

Spaceman
Ok I downloaded the full secretops... and I finished the first part but there are other episodes that you can download....?
but whenI go to download them they say they have stoppped holding these episodes

so what Im wondering what exxcactlly is these extra episodes and is there any possible way to get em

all help appreciated.....

a true WC fan since WC2

YOu missed the boat on that one. You got the first episode but to get all the others you need to buy WC Prophecy: Gold.

Originally posted by g2megatron
Ok I downloaded the full secretops... and I finished the first part but there are other episodes that you can download....?
but whenI go to download them they say they have stoppped holding these episodes

it happens to me too, shit happens you must buy wc p gold

You can get WCP: Gold imported from the UK and a few other countries in a 3in1 EA bundle. Its a good deal but I don't think its available in the states, atleast not yet

Hey CIC members errrr, thats illegal and therefore not welcome here right?
Finally a legitimate reason for a thread to be closed :)

Originally posted by Pedro
Hey CIC members errrr, thats illegal and therefore not welcome here right?
Finally a legitimate reason for a thread to be closed :)

ok, if a moderator asks me to take the link off I will.
but i thought the game was freeware so what is wrong with anyone else downloading it?

Damn, another a** hole posting links to SO. <j/k>:)

Quarto, where art thou when we need ya?!

$tormin, that game is not freeware, and downloading the episodes other than the first one is illegal. And since the only moderator won't be here for at least few hours, please take down that link now.

[Edited by Earthworm on 02-18-2001 at 17:59]

Stormin

Your post has been deleted for violation of Rule 11. I suggest you read the rules before posting again.

Originally posted by Napoleon
Ya know if only people could read, we would never have these problems

are you reffering to me? i believed that as origin freely gave out the game (which ended before i got internet) that it was freeware and was allowed for download. i would not intentinally post anything illeagal (note the word intentinally) evan if there was no rule concerning that subject (hell, i don't evan use napster)
anyway, where is it stated that downloading the mission packs is illeagal? i am searching the Origin website and havn't found anything that contridicts what i have allready said. if you would be so kind would you care to post a link to where ever it is that you got this information, it would be appreciated either way.

The downloading of all of them was a limited time only deal, if you didn't get them then then the only legal way was to buy prophesy gold

It's at the site you could originally download it from.:)

Secretops.com specificly states that no other sites were allowed to host the episodes.

Originally posted by Earthworm
Secretops.com specificly states that no other sites were allowed to host the episodes.
Hah!...I wonder what the guy who wrote that was smoking? :rolleyes:
This is the internet (believe it or not!), everything eventually gets linked to everything else...eventually! Whether illegal or not or right or wrong to do so.

Oh, that's for sure. The thing that bugs me is that even the so called "respecable" game sites host the episodes. Why don't the just admit that they're pirates, and put up all of the older WC games for download?

Originally posted by Earthworm
Quarto, where art thou when we need ya?!
Hmm... 0857, eh? At that time, I was lying in bed pondering the possibility of breakfast.

[Needless to say, the moment I stepped outside it started raining :(]

Back