Wing Commander RPG

Well, I'm a proud father of another healthy baby boy, born this morning at 1445Z (8:45 AM CST). 7 lb. 4 oz and 20 inches long. My wife did have to deliver via Cesarean - he was sideways when they checked in the ultrasound this morning.

Still haven't come up with a name for him yet. I think there's something about the name William Eisen Rogers that has a nice ring to it, but I don't think my wife would go for it......

Well, I'm a proud father of another healthy baby boy, born this morning at 1445Z (8:45 AM CST). 7 lb. 4 oz and 20 inches long. My wife did have to deliver via Cesarean - he was sideways when they checked in the ultrasound this morning.

Still haven't come up with a name for him yet. I think there's something about the name William Eisen Rogers that has a nice ring to it, but I don't think my wife would go for it......
congratulations papa have many a blessed day with your new son. Take care

Are there any screenshots of the deck plans you've been making besides the Kilrathi hangar one we posted a while back?

I have a basic concept of the main engine compartment mid-deck, and I have the very preliminary layouts of the ninth level (flight bridge and environs). That's it as far as battle maps for the Fralthi-II. I've also got three maps for deckplans of a Drayman-II, which I'd also call preliminary; I haven't got a specific use for those just yet and there's seven decks to a Drayman by my calculations (the "Deck E" one is the section forward of the "sail" only; I don't have the aft section of the ship just yet).

On the off-chance that you might want all of these in the near future, I'll share...

Attachments

• engineering_concept.png
    engineering_concept.png
    323.7 KB · Views: 108
  • ninth_level_concept.png
    ninth_level_concept.png
    997.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Wc3fralth_hotspots.png
    Wc3fralth_hotspots.png
    163.3 KB · Views: 120
  • drayman2_deckA.png
    drayman2_deckA.png