Wing Commander Prophecy multiplayer...

Download the Prophecy Enhancement Pack. It includes the Multiplayer patch (in it's current version). It's fun but currently you need to arrange your games before hand. One person hosts and picks the number of players. If you all chose the same number you will be on the same team. when you are done everyone else connects using your IP and when everyone is connected the game should start automatically. You can then pick ships and have fun, though it's pretty much just simple deathmatch at the moment. And you can fly kilrathi ships and nephilim ships with the alswantsmoreships thing that also works in the regular games simulator.

Your best bet would to be try and set up a time here on the forums then meet up in #wingnut to get the action started. Perhaps this weekend would be a good time to get a few matches going. It has been a while.

And Pete if you're out there I think I still owe you a few missiles. Now that I have a broadband connection. :D

Heck yeah.

I don't like when awesome old games die out. SO i will defintely try to setup a match on Saturday afternoon/evening.

Heck yeah.

I don't like when awesome old games die out. SO i will defintely try to setup a match on Saturday afternoon/evening.

That's usually a good time. I don't know if I'll be around but there is always a few people hanging around Hopefully if enough people see this thread we can get something going. Perhaps a WCP MP marathon in order to ring in Arena? I'd be willing.

If anyone sees this soon we are starting a little session right now on #wingnut. So if you haven't tried WCP MP now would be a great time to start!

Don't worry all you missed was Pete kicking the crap out of me as the scoreboard shows. I went 1 - 11 against him.

God I hate when he uses the Panther.

Well, what can I say, the Panther suits my flying style :D

Yeah the style of shooting me down.

Since we aren't getting Arena this week we should setup some times this weekend to have some bigger matches. While I love flying against you Pete, I'm tried of constantly seeing YOU fly around at the end of each round.

So if you're interested post so times and we can figure it out. I'll be good most times this weekend, have some school work but hoping to get it done before then.

Yeah the style of shooting me down.

Since we aren't getting Arena this week we should setup some times this weekend to have some bigger matches. While I love flying against you Pete, I'm tried of constantly seeing YOU fly around at the end of each round.

So if you're interested post so times and we can figure it out. I'll be good most times this weekend, have some school work but hoping to get it done before then.

Hey, if I get a chance to install this patch I'd be willing to go a few rounds with you guys...:D

If anybody else wants to play we'd like to get a good sized match going on. If you've been reculant to try now would be a great time to get a walk through into how it works.

Ill have to reinstall Prophecy but Id like to play a couple games in the future with you guys...

We had a great session last night between Houki, AD, Silverhawk and myself. It was a blast. FoF city a few games :) but you've got to love the stormfire, it eats through shields and armor.

Vamp is great, but I actually like flying the Dev. It's a tank and those mines can be pretty deadly in a furball. There is almost nothing worse then chasing someone and then running into one...BOOM! Game Over.

Pete the one night you don't come on and we have a big rumble....starting to catch you on the killboard now :D

Back