Wing Commander Prophecy Dev Jacket

LOL Bandit! You actually know the guy?

So you must have one of the jackets too I believe...

There is no way we can find something that you don't already have, is there??? (except from local versions/translations of American stuff...) :)

Hehe -- lots of people know him -- Captain Johnny was designer on WCP, and lead designer on SO (and he worked on Privateer 2 and Abuse and some other stuff).

No, I don't have the jacket, but I'm waiting to hear about a job application before I can afford to consider bidding on it:)

Id buy it if it keeps me warm since I would want to wear it 24/7! But right now Im in the process of building a new game machine, that is taking my spare spending money! :)

RFBurns

I have to say, I don't like the jacket. It'd be cool, now, if we had some made that had the Confed logo on the back, or the Kilrathi logo. Black and red, or a navy blue with white logo. I might have to look in to that, we have a local shop that makes high school-ish jackets... hmmm.

The prospect of owning a fine leather jacket previously worn in *Austin* is sort of scary (smells like WCP designer!).

Originally posted on eBay's item description
Leather jacket that I received while working on Origin's PC Game "Wing Commander Prophecy"

I bet the "smell and taste" of the game itself is on that jacket too... huh LOAF? ;)

No, no flight helmet for Spyder's suit...

(I do have one from WCIII, though, with a WC3 suit...)

Actually, yes I am willing to pay $100 (and possibly more) for the jacket. And in fact I'm already bidding *LOL*

Seriously though, I messed up my brown leather breaking up a fight at the school I teach at. Since it would cost me about $100 to replace that one, I figured I'd go after the one on E-Bay *S*

---Tannim---

It'll be a very interesting auction... unlike KS gougers, though, Captain Johnny deserves as much money as we can give him. :)

Very true. Come on people this isn't just more wc-stuff it's also a leather jacket. You could get yourself a brown leather jacket and add to your wc collection at the same time. If it was more my style I'd bid on it.

Uhm, no. Not my style either.

I'd like to buy some of Lev's gear from P2. That'd just be cool, walking around with a PADD, etc. Or maybe Joe the Bartender's forearm thingy. Or the insideout outfits from the Surgeons Blunder. Hehehehe... So many costumes, all so cool....

Originally posted by Tannim
Actually, yes I am willing to pay $100 (and possibly more) for the jacket. And in fact I'm already bidding *LOL*

Seriously though, I messed up my brown leather breaking up a fight at the school I teach at. Since it would cost me about $100 to replace that one, I figured I'd go after the one on E-Bay...

LOL Tannim! Don't go to school with this one though... ;)
Your students will be red jealous!! :cool:

Yes, it would be a problem to me if I had such a jacket. Should I wear it and risking getting it damaged or let it hang with the other WC stuff in a cupboard? Both do not seem right to me.

It belongs to a MUSEUM then...

The ORIGIN one perhaps? :)

Oh but wait, Prophecy was not developed by Origin was it? :confused:

Back