Queen: Melissa

Pawn: Skull
Castley Guy: Hugo Carmichael
Priest: Jan Mitorr
Horsey: Louisa
King: Kronos
Queen: Rhinehart

Originally posted by Col. Dom
Panther should be queen thus making me king!

That'd be a sight. Maniac, the king of the chessboard.

Manoeuvreability: 0.
Cowardice: 9999.
Usefulness: Practically Nil.

Hey... Just like OUR Maniac.

You just might be on to something there, Dom.

hummm... remember that although Maniac is dangerous to fly with, he's still an ace, and IIRC has been one yougest to become an ace.

I'd rather see him as a "Rooks". In french we call these pieces "fous", crazy, fool in english. Those were the bufoons that stood beside the king and were the only one in the court allowed to make fun of the king. Smells like Maniac to me. Crazy and bufoon.

Originally posted by Wedge009
[Angel] I think it'd make more sense to have her as Queen...
Well not if you consider the queen to be the most powerful piece on the chessboard, because in that case Blair would be the best choice IMHO...
Originally posted by Wedge009
BTW, not that I support this attitude, I'm surprised no one thought to stick the Epee as a pawn. :)
Eheh well it's so crap it's not even worth putting on a chessboard... :p
Originally posted by PopsiclePete
[Maniac] I'd rather see him as a "Rook". In french we call these pieces "fous", crazy, fool in english. Those were the bufoons that stood beside the king and were the only one in the court allowed to make fun of the king. Smells like Maniac to me. Crazy and buffoon.
Actually rook = tour in French... what you call "fous" are actually the bishops, and your description doesn't really apply anymore... :)

Anagram: I totally agree -in that perspective, Maniac would make a perfect King... :p

Originally posted by mpanty
Actually rook = tour in French... what you call "fous" are actually the bishops, and your description doesn't really apply anymore... :)
Well, I've never played chess in english, now I see it shows :eek:

I sincerely believed the "bishop" was the "tour", ha well, I stand corrected :)

Ok, I was pretty impressed by the earlier chess ideas, but since the queens are the most powerful pieces on the board, may I suggest making something such as a Hakaga-class Dread-Carrier a king? Those suckers could still be considered quite a threat in the WC:p era!:eek:

Originally posted by Anagram

That'd be a sight. Maniac, the king of the chessboard.

Hey... Just like OUR Maniac.

You just might be on to something there, Dom.

Eh heh heh heh heh heh :eek:

Good on, though, I must admit :D

Originally posted by Anagram

Indeed, allowing you to remain in the game is useless.

TC

*tears begin to stream*

Because I just don't know! Pops says I gotta' win the race because Trixie doesn't like losers!

G'OHHHHHH!!

Back