Wing Commander Academy what do you think of it?

Originally posted by Penguin
TC: I believe Col.Dom's referring to the beginning of WC3 when Thrak order's Angel's colleagues to be disintegrated. I'm not sure about his point on intelligence though, since its standard operating procedure to execute spies during wartime.

You be correct, sir :D

As for making a point on intelligence- just posting in the typical Maniac Magic idiom :cool:

BWA HA HA!!

Originally posted by Wulf
Uh...hello?...does the beginning of WC3 ring a bell? They had us down. Someone would have to be pretty intelligent to do that!
Yes... :rolleyes: It was a joke, between me and Mekt... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt

It just shows how humans repay it when the Kilrathi show mercy. ;)

Thrakhath wasn't showing Blair mercy -- he thought Blair was the last remaining pirate... and he left him alive so that he could explain what the Kilrathi had done to all the others.

I know, I memorized that speech. It was just a (I'm saving you work here) silly, dumb and stupid answer to mpanty in a short continuation of our stupid joke that nobody appreciates or likes except the both of us.

Maybe it was only funny to some of us, but we enjoyed it. And if it was really that dumb, I think it would have died rather quickly, instead though, it got over 500 posts over a period of a couple of weeks.

Back