Wing Commander Academy TV

Unforgiven

Spaceman
Does anyone still have these. I once (a long time ago) got a few of the episodes in RM format, but a lousy connection made it impossible to download all back then.
Now I'd like to download them, but I can't find them anywhere anymore. All I find are dead links.
The DivX versions would be fantastic, but if all else fails the RM versions will suffice.
Thanks in advance!

I downloaded the divX by following a link provided at wcnews around mid-april. Maybe you should search in the archives if the links is still available.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
There are a set of working links at https://www.wcnews.com/wcamirrors.shtml -- if you can't grab them there, it might be a browser problem. Failing that, we post a DivX episode each week to the front page (at TyeDyeBoy.net).
Thanks for the info. I hadn't checked again before posting. These links must be very recent, and they appear to work. Of to downloading!

Last edited by a moderator:
THe rms are offline, because the server that had them kicked me off. I'm currently looking for a new server, which I mave have within a week. If you know someone that offers 500 MB for cheap tell me. If you still want them they should be up by the end of the month.

Back