Wing Commander Academy Season 2

Kevin is almost a little to into Bear in FC. Talk about wanting to follow in someones footsteps or live in their image.

But I mean he also did bring back the first ship from kilrah....and help save earth from nuclear annihilation...and eventually diable a kilrathi dreadnaught...but not like we are counting....

When I first read Kevin's first appearance, he seemed like the kind of guy that didn't need anyone to follow. He was very proud of himself and more of a leader than a follower.

Jason_Ryock said:
Is there a picture floating around somewhere of Sparks?
sparks.gif

Thanks to Dougie :D

C-ya

Actually yes, in fact, I have a copt of it, and the box, and the added on speech/sound effects disks, all on 3.5 inch floppies!!!

Alas my Toshiba Laptop does NOT include a floppy drive, and my external USB drive is unreliable at best. In addition to that it doesn't really run that well in XP.

But I did play it on my old 386 once upon a time.

PTSD is also sometimes called PTSS or Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

But as was mentioned before.... it was called shell shock long before all your shrinks came along and started 'sugarcoating' it

The only 'continuing' novel character who isn't in a game is Kevin Tolwyn (though there's probably an appropriate extra from Tolwyn's staff at Torgo who 'is' Kevin...).

Gotta look into it then.
Kevin was such a spoiled brat in the beginning that I always picture him looking like Flash.

DyNaMiX said:
When I first read Kevin's first appearance, he seemed like the kind of guy that didn't need anyone to follow. He was very proud of himself and more of a leader than a follower.

And after Kilrah and BoT Kevin became a man that looked up to Bear and wanted to be of the same caliber of commander and man as him. Read FC it really shows how much Kevin admired him...

IIRC Sparks followed Jason to Landreich in FC, not knowing if she'd have a job or not. The others were asked to come. But that's IIRC, and It's been a year since I read that book.

Back