Wing Commander Academy DVD order?

Hm...

*grabs silver and black paint*
*smears on self*
*throws on pirate garb*

OK... I should blend right in ;-)

As long as it's not NFL season and the A's aren't in first, I have nothing to fear from those crazy Oakland bashers. Until then... well, I can chance postage to Oakland, I guess.

It all depends on how many riots there are, holding up the mail :-D

days later...

A few orders have started to come in, and I've really begun to get the knack of how to use the editing programs, burning utilities, etc. I'm at the point where I can crank out about 5 sets a day, so I'd say everything is going pretty well.

I want to thank the forum staff for letting me go through with this. Not only have I learned a think or two about DVD's and computers, but we're all helping each other out here, whether it be through support, ideas, or the discs, themselves. It's been an excellent project, and I'm glad I got the chance to work on it as I have.

Ok, just my two cents
*whistles, goes back to filling orders*

And who says the internet is all full of sketchy bastards? Here's to the WC community...still rocking after all these years and still no weird ass sex scandal to rock out the community...it's weird but great...Wingnuts for ever....and you knew this...

*oh, my*

Well, this thread certainly has taken a turn, hasn't it?

Anyhoo, I'm currently working on your case covers, McGruff, as well as ironing out the (hopefully) last little kinks in this project. The skies are certainly clearing up, and I think I've narrowed this down to a science. About time I've acutally gotten some use out of this iMac!!

Volgs out, guys. I'll update again when I have any more news :cool:

^_^

*tries to reacall line*

"I'm sorry, Pliers, but if I can't count on having my entire wing protected..."
"Oh! So this is the thanks I get for all my hard work!"
*storms off*

*ahem*

Ah, well. Nice to see that this thread is still alive and well.
*goes back to work, puts finishing touches on McGruff's DVD cases*

Wow!!

I got my DVD's today!! yay. I love it. They were even PAL encoded for me in lil old wales. Only took a week to get here from Comissar in America. I am a happy ted now. I have done little else today, apart from going climbing. I have sat and watched the first 3 disks already.

Nice one

:-d

*yay!* thread is still alive :D

Glad you dig it, Climber. Let me know if you have any suggestions, or if there's anything else I can do!

Thanks again to Commissar for all of his effort. I got my episode-5 replacement disk today, I think it's probably the best episode in the series.

Back