Why is Casey's voice different in Secret Ops?

Originally posted by Filler
Maybe he forgot that it *wasn't* a contract issue? :p
I remember reading about this in a readme or the like somewhere and I recall the word "unavailable" as the reason for the lack of the real Casey.

I think that was on the SO website (or still is)

I will point out that the term 'unavailable' is generally a euphemism for something else...

Yeah, me and the other euphemisms are cool. Those stupid ones that sugar coat everything are the ones I have problems with :p

Originally posted by Filler
yeah, he worked on Prophecy and SO I think
and I think he was responsible for the Wing Commander universe map too.

Johnny worked on lots of Wing Commander stuff.. including some things he was never credited for.

well, that's the only specific thing I can recall :)
perhaps we should credit him with putting your name on the map too? :)

Damn.....all this time there was someone from Origin among us and I didnt know................

Whose name? Chris is already on the map. :)

Originally posted by dacis2
or Secret Ops budget was just a buck too low to hire Casey back
You forget that SO was originally released for free.

Wedge he is talking about the money that Origin spend for SO.

For us it was free,but Origin spend money for that (maybe not much but it did):D

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Damn.....all this time there was someone from Origin among us and I didnt know................

There are important people around us and watching out for us all the time, whether you know it and they post or not. :)

Maybe you are right ChrisReid.....Maybe Roberts watches us and he is posting....you never know......

:cool:

Maybe you are right ChrisReid.....Maybe Roberts watches us and he is posting....you never know......

Hmm.. I never thought to ask. I kind of don't think he's been to the site in a while, and I'm pretty sure he's not posting. Most don't.

mark day drops by irc every so often
in fact what he said the other day was quite pleasing :)

Hey, if I invented Wing Commander and had this huge fan following I would definetely drop by every once in awhile for a visit :cool:

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I find it hard to believe that Lance R. Casey, star of Zima Commercials and Prophecy, could possibly have a really good agent.

"

he was also is an HBO WW2 movie, he was shot in the back for running from a fight.

Wedge he is talking about the money that Origin spend for SO.
I know that, silly - I meant that since it was free for us, Origin would have a really low budget for SO than a game distributed in a more usual fashion.

Back