Who's Your Favorite Star Trek Character?

McCoy was one of my favorites. I just liked his cynical attitude. Cause in the future most of those people weren't cynical enough.

He also wore some of the coolest civilian clothes.

I like all the barely funny things he says in Star Trek 6. Especially when the Enterprise gets attacked by the Klingons and he says, "This is fun." Hardly funny at all.

And I also have always really liked Spock. I know Star Trek fans always love Spock, but he was one of the most interesting character I thought ever to come out of the show. I especially liked him in Star Trek 6 as well. And his appearances on The Simpsons were great.

Dyret said:
Actually, this guy started several threads about anal sex, but some friendly moderator changed his subject and banned him. I reported him myself...
Well, it's a free internet, if that guy wants to fantasise, then we should let him ;)

I'm eating breakfast.

He is still more than welcome to fantacise all he wants, no one says he has to do it on our dime (so to speak), however. If someone can't play by the rules, we of the CIC are under no obligation whatsoever to allow them continued posting access to forums requiring a registered account to post.

Or, for the older folks here, "we control the horizontal, we control the vertical".

Back