Who's Your Favorite Star Trek Character?

GEESUS?

Spaceman
Mine is Trip Tucker.

tucker.jpg

That there is Ashley Judd. She was Wesley's girlfriend. Wesley saved the Enterprise in that one. It's just fascinating stuff.

If I remember right, she saved the Enterprise. Wesley couldn't save himself out of a wet paper bag.

McGruff said:
If I remember right, she saved the Enterprise. Wesley couldn't save himself out of a wet paper bag.

No it was Data who saved the Enterprise, Ensign Lefler was captured and subjected to the game that had the entire crew addicted. Wesley in a way saved the ship as he reactivated Data who had been deactived by the crew because he wouldn't be affected by the addictive nature of the game.

Fruitcake said:
I think it's cute the starter of this thread got banned after two posts.

Actually, this guy started several threads about anal sex, but some friendly moderator changed his subject and banned him. I reported him myself...

My favourite character was Voyager's EMH. I think his character was the one that evolved the most during the series. Plus I thought the scene with him singing La Donne e Mobile was hilarious.

I would say the same things between Kirk, Spock and McCoy. The bantering between those 3 are absolutely funny
but then I admired Scotty

But then I am sure that many people love the women in the Star Trek Series I suppose many love to see Jolene (T'Pol), Jeri (7 of 9), Terry F (Jadzia Dax) and Nana (Kira) and gods know how many other women we like to see and all let alone do.....
wink wink nudge nudge

Scotty is obviously far cooler than anyone else in star trek. He might have some competition from R2D2 if you brought star wars into it.

Back