• Confed

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Nephilim

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Both sides ram each other and they blow up

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
You're asking for trouble.

3) Due to the near-certainty of "(something) vs (something)" threads stirring up flames/discord, especially if they involve other sci-fi universes, such threads are specifically banned.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
You're asking for trouble.

As are you -- rule #1. :)

But I digress -- WC fighter versus WC fighter is a bit more sensible than "WHAT IF THE DEATH STAR COULD TALK AND IT SAID THINGS TO THE MOON FROM SPACE: 1999? WHO WOULD WIN THE DEBATE? ASVVAS RULES!" and so forth.

Still, the question is inherently flawed -- simple math tells us that a ratio of 500 to 500 is the same thing as 1 to 1... you need simply to compare the stats of the two fighters, as long as you're not taking into account pilot skill.

And once again, you've got the point LOAF, but it's just because you answered the question before I try to... ;)

John

Originally posted by dacis2
Damn, i did'nt get the record number of "this thread is dumb" posts this time...

I believe that award would go to..............the Kittens vs. Bunny Rabbits thread!!!

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

"WHAT IF THE DEATH STAR COULD TALK AND IT SAID THINGS TO THE MOON FROM SPACE: 1999? WHO WOULD WIN THE DEBATE? ASVVAS RULES!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

HAHA! I need a tissue to wipe the tears form my eyes! That was pretty funny!

Originally posted by mpanty
Eheh threads like that make this Chat Zone worth it... ;)

Yes you are right. That was the first thread I ever started. Imagine my surprise when Quarto had changed the title and the first post. That's how I got my original sig.

I'm pretty sure I was the one who renamed that thread actually. Occasionally I'll come along and do something amusing to the CZ. I wish April 1 would hurry up.

Originally posted by Zor Prime

That's how I got my original sig.
"I, ladies and gentlemen, am a little teapot"... :D

You should put it back by the way, it's very stylish... :p
Originally posted by Cpl Hades
Occasionally I'll come along and do something amusing to the CZ. I wish April 1 would hurry up.
Eheh can't wait to see that. No panda for me this time, please... :)

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
I'm pretty sure I was the one who renamed that thread actually. Occasionally I'll come along and do something amusing to the CZ. I wish April 1 would hurry up.

You may have changed the name of the thread then, becuase Quarto edited the post.

Originally posted by mpanty
"I, ladies and gentlemen, am a little teapot"...

You should put it back by the way, it's very stylish...

OK! :D

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

As are you -- rule #1. :)

But I digress -- WC fighter versus WC fighter is a bit more sensible than "WHAT IF THE DEATH STAR COULD TALK AND IT SAID THINGS TO THE MOON FROM SPACE: 1999? WHO WOULD WIN THE DEBATE? ASVVAS RULES!" and so forth.

That would be an interesting debate... not. :)

I chose Option 3 for its comedy value. :D

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Yes you are right. That was the first thread I ever started. Imagine my surprise when Quarto had changed the title and the first post.
So... what was the original title? Think I missed that.

Regarding this thread, it is clear (I think) that Confed would win - assuming relatively equal pilot skill - since the Nephilim have tended to rely on numerical superiority to defeat their enemies.

It just depends on the numbers on each side, a side with more manpower would definitely have the upper hand, and then comes the power of their ships,weapons etc. I think Confed would possibly pull thru considering they have more control over getting allies if they need them

I only regret that I have but one life to give confed,,Loozer>>Hells Kitchen, Vega Sector

Back