Who was the best ship captain in your opinion?

But in fact I am more sad about the death of J. Bernard than of Eisen's death in WC. It's just the relationship to reality.
But this is the general of actors who die. They are almost identified with their roles...but mostly the actors choose roles which they like and characters with which they would like to identify themselves...and so I think J. Bernard would propably like our way to remember him. Wherever he may be now....I hope he found his peace. How was it said: 'They went where they came from, to the stars.' (And maybe they're still watchin' us wherever they are.-This last part was texted by me.).
(I have to excuse myself of this emotional outburst.-But he really was a good actor...and a good 'Captain'.).

No need for an apology, most of the guys in this chat (including me) probably feel the same... :rolleyes:

Manjana: I couldn't have expressed the way i felt when i heard any better. Godspeed and may you rest in piece Jason Bernard, you have touched all our lives in the special way that only a truely great actor playing a truely honorable and worthy character could, you shall be missed

Back