• Yes

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Kinda

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ya gotta love these pointless threads... (of course I am usually the cause for the majority of them...)

Hell yes she's hot... :eek: but not as hot as my girlfriend...:cool:

you mean she's not constantly breathing down your neck wondering what you're doing at every instant? How do you do it?

Oh and yes I still vote for toasted.

I've seen her in some other things where she was pretty good.. but that coiled braided hair she has in Prophecy doesn't work. Rather unattractive.

I wasn't going to engage in yet another 'hot'ness thread, but...
Originally posted by ChrisReid
...that coiled braided hair she has in Prophecy doesn't work. Rather unattractive.
I thought that was the whole idea. Much more practical and sensible than Flint and Finley's boofheads. Come to think of it... how did Flint stuff all that into her helmet? I think I should watch that sequence where Flint thanks Blair for rescuing her again, and see if she still has movie-perfect hair. :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
I thought that was the whole idea. Much more practical and sensible than Flint and Finley's boofheads. Come to think of it... how did Flint stuff all that into her helmet? I think I should watch that sequence where Flint thanks Blair for rescuing her again, and see if she still has movie-perfect hair. :)

She does, but so does Blair! :) Oh, and Heather looked better in Tomcats than she does in Prophecy.

Nothing is as good as Sosa. Nothing.

I don't know, I think my new infatuation has to be the twin cheerleaders on the football season geared Budweiser commercials, and the hot little brunette at the end.

Plus my fiance never visits this board, and I go by the moniker "I'm taken, but I'm not dead yet". Eye-candy for all!!!! :)

C-ya

Originally posted by Wedge009

It wasn't too into theirs either.. Panther's was the best.

Back