Who Thinks Angel is hot ? (Both, if you like)

Is Angel Hot (Both)

• Yes: Wing Commander 3 Angel

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Yes: Wing Commander: Movie Angel

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Yes Both

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • No Both

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by TopGun
Saffron Burows is British

She is too. I should have known, but the movie had been put out of my mind.

While we're on the subject, I think it's about high time I give Saffron Burrows her due. She's good looking, has talent, and is a better actor than some of the sorry excuses out there at the moment. Sometimes she comes off as a bit wooden, but I'd chalk that up to her ascent, and really playing Angel totally out of character is her only crime. (And we could probably blame that on Chris Roberts). If she was looking for ideas for other roles, I have three in mind.

1. A female Drill Instructor, maybe even as part of the Navy SEALS Hell Week. Demi Moor played a woman going through SEAL training, and Burrows' portrayal of Angel would fit well as a DI who went back to the good old days when the training was on the verge of brutality.
2. A Bond girl. She has the looks that could fill the role, the dynamic ability seen in such characters as Electra King, and more acting talent than half of the Bond girls.
3. A femme fatale from hell. Extra points for being man hating. Yeah, sure, it's been done a hundred times before, but Burrows has shown that she could be cold enough to put her talent to very bad and evil use.

Originally posted by RiotAct218
British people are funny.

is that a compliment? :cool:

I feel it my duty to point out that nobody in this country speaks with an accent like the one 'movie girl' has, not unless they live in a Mansion own a lot of horses and call their father 'Pappa' :)

Wc1 Angel definetely :)))))))))))))))))

P.S. Wc3 angel is has a good face and WcM angel a good body.

Mix these 2 and its OK:cool:

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
P.S. Wc3 angel is has a good face and WcM angel a good body.

Mix these 2 and its OK:cool:

Mix a body from someone and the head of someone else and you will have a dead-frankenstein body, isn´t cool or OK you freak :(

Well you are right, your mind is not the same when you see a blonde without her head in the anatomy class.

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Not all of them. One of my aunts is british and she is very much so not funny :(

from what my family said about my graitegrandmother she was the perfect example of victorian england never joked and did not like jokes or funny stuff and you had better be of like mind around her.

Angel from wc3 is the best of all the Angel's
:D

I think someone/s need to get out a bit more! :D Plenty of "Angels" out there to find! Who knows, you might find one that will give you a run for your money in a good Armada multi match. :)

Back