Who here is a Kilrathi sympathizer?

Do you WUV CATS!?!?!

• Yes

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 26 60.5%

• Total voters
Look at these pittyfull humans, trying to make sense of why they won the war. I don't know which is more laughable: their attempts to smite us or their never-ending whining (actually, I find the whining somewhat annoying). MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D

Sounds good to me, Ghost. Let me know when you're cooking Kittie Bareback Ribs and drinking a nice Niehman-Coppola Cabernet from his hollowed-out brain canister. :D

Procedure EnterPost()

begin
Heh, my cat's kalled Hobbes...(I hadn't found out that hobbes was a traitor back then.....) :(
end

The Kats are a suitibly respectable foe and to have a kittie barbie would be a bad idea - imagine all the fur in your teeth.

Anyway, there more fun to fight than the Neph or the BL.

imagine all the fur in your teeth

Thats why you shave them!

MMMMMM! Shaved Kittie Kat! I'll bring the sauces and spices! Lets see, honey BBQ suace, hickory sauce, cajun seasoning, hmm, anything else?

(...)(but very tasty) human(...)

hmm, thats funny, you are the one being cooked to eat! :p

When my new empire is forged, the following will be spared: Kilrathi, Landreich. That is all. At ease, soldier!

the cranial space in a kilrathi's head is smaller than i thought, last time i looked, can't believe the ******* cheated me! $50 for a fresh kilrathi head-eyeballs, so little brain inside, not very tasty too

The fact that you humans need to cook your meat only proves what a decadent species you are. We Kilrathi prefer to eat Terrans raw. :)

Best, Raptor

The Kilrathi are great warriors. I respect them for that alone. Either as enimes or allies, the cats are great to have arround.

the word "terrans" is very general, it contains everything on the planet called "terra" or "earth" so in you kilrathi ear "terrans" i hope you're full after the amoeba classified under "terran" reaches your stomach

Originally posted by Raptor
The fact that you humans need to cook your meat only proves what a decadent species you are. We Kilrathi prefer to eat Terrans raw. :)

Best, Raptor

The fact that we humans cook our meat only proves our superior taste, you eat raw meat that isn´t yummy, also meat raw can have some bachteria and virus, and that will kill you.

Originally posted by Ghost
The fact that we humans cook our meat only proves our superior taste, you eat raw meat that isn´t yummy, also meat raw can have some bachteria and virus, and that will kill you.
I disagree. Raw beef tastes great.

With a universe with Nephilem, Mantu, and who knows what else out there, I'm glad the Kilrathi are around to act as a speed bump for alien invaders.

Me, I always thought of the Kilrathi and Confed as being like the Scots and the English -- a warlike society based on clans in close proximity to a domesticated but organized society. Fight like cats 'n dogs for hundreds of years, then join together to build a worldwide empire (or galactic, in this case) for the benefit of both.

There's only one thing: Apparently, the Kilrathi have not invented bagpipes, thank God.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

How humans want to eat a Kilrathi, they first had to kill it and that is something a bit to hard for most humans. Agreed, maybe you could try to kill some kittens with a reasonable chance of success.

It isn´t so hard, one bomb killed millions of them, cities,continents and finally.......your homeworld...hehe

Back